THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know its a bit early and I may jinks us but it looks like 70s during the days and 50s for a low. Hope it holds out!

Yea, and they'll give you a list of numbers to call for water, charcoal, and what ever else they had.
I'd call now if you want the water to stop by some time during the weekend. SLOWWW!

Amen on that one....I called about 6 times for water on Saturday last year, on the six try they told me they would be stopping delivery soon and I would likely have to wait till morning...I had a fit like a three year old and had a gator in less than 5 minutes:redface::shock::becky: Break out the tantrum if you need to:thumb:

I know its a bit early and I may jinks us but it looks like 70s during the days and 50s for a low. Hope it holds out!
I do know that my cooker jinx still is live in 2 states beside Wi I guess we will find out if it lives in KC. For the record I hope not but I am gettin used to cookin in the rain.

I do know that my cooker jinx still is live in 2 states beside Wi I guess we will find out if it lives in KC. For the record I hope not but I am gettin used to cookin in the rain.

Great, you and Big Creek. Should send rain bearing teams to draught stricken regions. Lol.

I have plotted a large updated Royal map with all of the Brethren teams spots located on it. It will be posted in spot 907 so be sure to stop by if you need to find someone.
It came in pretty handy last year! 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

I just roasted 15 lbs of Roastin' Ronnie's Triple Threat Blend to bring to the Royal. Triple Threat Blend is coffees from Indonesia, Africa and South America. I also have a few bags of Red Sea Blend (2/3 Ethiopian, 1/3 Yemen) available.

$10/bag, whole bean. Please stop by space 868. Quantities are limited.

We are looking forward to the trip this week. Pulling out of central Fl on early Tuesday morning. Staying Tuesday night in Nashville. Wednesday the plan is to finish up the second leg of the trip and pull into our hotel in KC on Wednesday night. We will be loading in when they open the gates Thursday morning.

We are in spot 78 so stop in and say hey when you make your rounds. We will be offering an apology in advance because Thursday night has the potential to prove where the name Whiskey Bent came from! Safe travels to all!

Back