THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can only dream of competing in the AR one day. I'm excited for you Brethren that are competing - and for those just going to visit.

I pray that you all have safe travels to and from the event - that you would be safe while there, and that those of you competing would be blessed with great success. May you all have great memories and enjoy the great company! God's richest blessings to you all!

Belly Caravan is heading out Thursday morning! Would like to be on site by 10 am but all depends on when Kick gets out of bed!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Do we need some sort of pass to be able to see Big Mista or do we have to wait in the autograph line like everyone else?!??!?!?!

Belly Caravan is heading out Thursday morning! Would like to be on site by 10 am but all depends on when Kick gets out of bed!!!

Do we need some sort of pass to be able to see Big Mista or do we have to wait in the autograph line like everyone else?!??!?!?!
I hear it just requires a reach around! At least I hear that phrase every time his name is mentioned.

Oh I'm missing it already. You guys have a blast and upload photos so those of us not going can live through you (and avoid the hangovers :puke:)

Just found out that my daughter's first 2 Volleyball games are Saturday morning of the Royal. :frown: So I will probably miss them, she might too unless I can find a friend to take her.

Bring a bottle of Woodford Reserve and YOU can move to the front of the line.:twisted:

I'm worried about them. They won one, that wasn't big. Does that make a difference in their mojo?:shock::shock::shock::confused:

Its still all good. It may have been a smaller contest, but Bobby won it BIG. I think the difference between 1st and 2nd(Pellet Envy) was something like 25 pts. :p

Kick take your time Bro

Don't Blame him I'd Stay in bed TOOO :)

Cookin Grant, FL FBA State Championship and final leg of the Triple Crown in Florida...this weekend. I'll be getting home on Sunday to Clean the Smokin' Cracker battle wagon..and then to work on Monday to get things in order for a week being absent. Tuesday we roll North from Sebring, FL around noon ish and up thru HotLLanta and Nashburg on to Columbia, Mo to hang out Wed night with some MOFO's...Then Thur morning off to KC and the American Royal..ooo man can't wait for that drive......

Cookin Grant, FL FBA State Championship and final leg of the Triple Crown in Florida...this weekend. I'll be getting home on Sunday to Clean the Smokin' Cracker battle wagon..and then to work on Monday to get things in order for a week being absent. Tuesday we roll North from Sebring, FL around noon ish and up thru HotLLanta and Nashburg on to Columbia, Mo to hang out Wed night with some MOFO's...Then Thur morning off to KC and the American Royal..ooo man can't wait for that drive......

Avoid the black Escalade, and trailer in tow. I love that guy like a brother, but.....just sayin:laugh:

So what was water situation last year? Did they have Gators to fill tanks on site?

We need to caravan in on Thursday Am Where are you staying Wednesday night?

Back