THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know some of you are dropping off Wednesday. Any idea how late you can drop off? Also can you stay down there Wed night? Haven't read anyone doing so.

Don't think they will shut gates all night, so you could get there anytime and I'm sure you could stay there, but you won't have power.

What Kim said. There will be a few handful of teams down there Wednesday night.

I'm getting my stuff ready, just put the Templeton in the freezer :becky:. I'll be rolling in around 5 or 6 Thursday evening & staying 'till Monday morning.

Hello All,
I posted about the fire permit. I talked to them today they said they will not accept cash on site but they will take a check.

Another question: Is the Price Chopper Tent going to be there? I didnt see it on the map.

Thanks,
Becky

Hello All,
I posted about the fire permit. I talked to them today they said they will not accept cash on site but they will take a check.

Another question: Is the Price Chopper Tent going to be there? I didnt see it on the map.

Thanks,
Becky

I spoke with the gentleman that runs the Price Chopper tent, NEGATIVE. No Price Chopper tent this year.

Sam's does not carry parsley or green leaf normally. It can be special ordered if you talk nice and develope a relationship with the store manager. STRICTLY plutonic.

This is my first royal go around and will be pulling in Friday morning. this may sound stupid but what entrance do we come in at? The map they have on arbbq.com drives me nuts as it doesn't sit north and south like it should. Will we pull in gate A? Also I don't have room on my site to leave my truck, so I need to take it out to the liberty lot, is this common or a pain in the a$$?

Being in Lot B I've always used the gate at the end of Wyoming. If you are in lot A then gate A may work better for you. You should have a contact # in your packet where you can get the official answer.

Your vehicle has to be out by 3 PM on Friday. There is usually a little shuttle running from the Liberty lot back to the grounds. It's not that much of a hassle.

Dropping off our trailer tonight! Then back home to continue chicken prep and pack coolers.

I'll be back out there Thursday after work for the duration.

Flying out of Kalispell today at 2pm! (uber excited mod)
Hopefully Mr. Jonny Rotisserie will remember to pick my sorry arse up! :p

Look forward to meeting some of ya's at the potluck!

Ry

The only work left is what my wife is currently finishing up... trimming her ribs! All the other meat for both comps is trimmed and buried in ice, van and smoker trailer loaded and ready to pull out in the morning. I gotta get some things done at work for about four or five hours then off to the Royal around lunch time! I'm finally excited for it!

10 HOURS UNTIL THE AMERICAN ROYAL!!! Time to go to bed, tomorrow brings one of my favorite weekends of the whole year! Pulling in around 8:30 in the morning, look forward to seeing everyone!!

The clock won't be able to move fast enough for me tomorrow - I'm working all day. I just finished packing, the trailer is on site. If anyone's around tomorrow evening, I could use a hand getting the smokers out so I can make room to sleep.

The clock won't be able to move fast enough for me tomorrow - I'm working all day. I just finished packing, the trailer is on site. If anyone's around tomorrow evening, I could use a hand getting the smokers out so I can make room to sleep.

As always, Jeff will be glad to help:becky:

He left at 10 tonight. I'm starting to get jealous...

Back