🚨 Product alert 🚨

I like several of PS items, but I normally wait until they have a BOGO or 20-50% off and make a big order, and I believe shipping is free during these times.

I really like the dill mustard and brown beer mustard, and have a half dozen of each on hand at all times, as well as several boxes of the Tipsy Tom turkey brine. That's the one difference I could taste immediately last Thanksgiving on my two smoked turkeys, and juiciest ones I've ever made as well.

We've tried their pretzel and pizza mixes and they are good too, not spectacular compared to frozen ones or fair ones, but the kids liked helping make them so we keep one or two on hand for them to make themselves and teach cooking to them.

I've had most of their older sauces, and they're never bad, just not for everyone. Some more Asian inspired instead of American Asian, and my wife liked them being from the Philippines it reminded her of some her family use to make on the islands.

I wish I could afford (i.e. justify with wife) to get one of their smokers too, if nothing else just for a warming oven, or to keep and run in garage during storms and hurricanes and already thawed food out.

Back