THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I figured Teya would touch the hearts of many of you. She tends to do that. What’s crazy, is that my heart was as hard as stone toward the idea of taking in a special needs child. So thankful that the Lord chose to soften it and bless us with Teya in spite of me :)

Thank you for posting this. In these stressful times I appreciate you helping me/us put things in to perspective. She is just as lucky as you are to have found each other. I’m going to squeeze the kid a little harder before leaving for work this morning. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her face radiates pure joy. She is a doll. I shudder to think what may have been, had she stayed with her birth parents. As it turns out, they really missed a blessing. You have made this young lady's life so much better, and she is doing the same for you.

Some special people are put on this earth for a reason and it seems to me that young Teya is one of those we are all blessed to have around. Good on ya mate.

Robb, God always has a plan for each of us in All Situation and Circumstances in Life. Romans828 says it all, and for you sir it is a pure example of Gods Love for us in what He led you to do!
This story has Blessed me in so many ways this morning, and acts as that perfect reminder that we do have to be more willing to others no matter what the circumstances may seem to be. We can be wrong but the plan is always Right.

I can not Thank You enough for sharing this story with the Brethren, This is what "Brethren" is All About!!!
May the Lord Bless You Always my Brother.

STLBBQer
is one Smokin' Farker

I told my wife the other day — BBQ Brethren has a collection of some of the finest, salt of the Earth people you’ll ever meet. You proved me right.

Perfectly put. This place is FULL of good people!!! Overflowing full!! Proud to be here....which reminds me...I need to renew my membership!!! Will be done soon....my apologies.

Back