🚨 Product alert 🚨

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
So I was cruising farkbook the other night and this rub popped up. I read the description and one of the kids said we gotta try it!

I agreed and it came in today, even though she’s not here Mrs. 4ever3 and I decided we had to give it a go!

It smells and tastes exactly as it reads, I ain’t gonna lie, it’s GOOD!!!

It’s a smash up of fried pickles on chicken wing with some heat!

I sent her the pic above and her response was “Those are MURDER!! Rude!”

I love it when a plan comes together!

They have some interesting stuff!

https://www.psseasoning.com/

Thanks fer lookin!

And you didn't send any down south either. I think I'm on team Mrs. 4Ever3.

Sounds like something that'd be a big hit around here. So, thanks for the excuse for a PS Seasonings order.

Holidays we sometimes make dill shrimp. I'm thinking boil some shrimps, schmeer cream cheese on crusty sourdough, stack some shrimps ,season with your spicy dill dust. Helluva an appetizer

Franks makes a dill hot sauce too

That sounds killer Adams!

Last night after the wings Mrs. 4ever3 announced that it’s going on smoked cream cheese!

Might do that this evening!

That sounds killer Adams!

Last night after the wings Mrs. 4ever3 announced that it’s going on smoked cream cheese!

Might do that this evening!

I'm taking a National Park Svc historical site tour on The Canadian this morning but I'll check Champions BBQ Supply today or next week.

That looks to be an interesting flavor profile, Jeremy.

If I may axe you, what other foods do you think it would go well on?

Well, I think is pretty limiting Richard, but as mentioned before, shrimp, smoked cream cheese, an addition to ranch dip, I’m thinking a light dusting on grilled salmon maybe.

That may be an experiment next week…

No local luck. Champion has some P&S but no Spicy Dill, KOA is also listed but they no longer carry "stuff like that" Amazon or direct company order which would be a bigger order to justify shipping. Arghhh

Temporarily sidelined whilst I ponder and call a few other BBQ pro shops

Both turned out really good but the dill pickle made me laugh cause it’s almost something that in me brain shouldn’t really work but is awesome!

Back