EZ Up recomendations

cbudka

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. I need some advice. I have 2 8x8 ez-up sierra II models. I need to get the mesh sides. Can anyone recomend a source for these? Also, I see a lot of people using 10x10's at competitoins. I know I want the 10x0 models. But, is it really justifiable? Any comments on 8x8 vs 10x10 is appreciated.

Chris

I have done business with www.buyshade.com for several years, and their customer service is excellent. When my frame was destroyed in a storm, they gave me a good discount on a new frame, even though it was out of warranty, which they didn't have to do.

The silk screen graphics they put on mine were pricey, but high quality, and they have held up very well.

CD

We have 3 ea. EZ UP 10 x 10 tents and bought a 4th last week. I find that the 10 x 10 size offers a bit more operating area and most competeion spaces are divided in 10' measures; ie: 20' x 30'

I think that in this case, bigger IS better. I even have 2 12x12's (TRUE 12'x12') as well. As said, the 10x10's work nicely for comp site sizes. I have a 9x9 too that I just never use. Too small.

As far as the sides, I'd check out the EZ-Up website and see if you can get a lead threre.

We use 2 10x10's and find it is always perfect. There really is a lot more space in that extra 2x2 you would be upgrading to, but a good question is how much stuff and people need to be in the shade? Most our competitions are just 2 of us and really 8x8 would work fine as well. But add in guests on Friday night or Saturday and the extra room is great. If you have the extra $$ to upgrade and really don't need any other essential bbq equipment or have anything else that you need to upgrade that is more of a priority then I would say get some 10x10's.

I got a "almost new" (used twice) 12X12 E-Z up off Craigslist for $100 early last year. Since I compete alone it's sometimes a challenge getting it unfolded. A 10X10 is optimum IMO but that extra 2 feet comes in handy when the sun's beating down. If you have help go 12X12. ust my 2 cents

Have a 10x10 and 12x12. We use tarps for sides, which are easy to find for the 10x10.....a 10x6 tarp works perfect.

Back