Anyone looking for Ez-up tents for the American Royal?

tunnelengineer

Knows what a fatty is.
I’ve got two navy blue Ez-up Regency 12’x12’ pop up tents I no longer use. I also have 2 full sets of zipper walls for each (4 walls with two being zippers in the middle to open up).

These tents are a little bigger than the normal 10x10 tents everyone has. We used them for about 6 years at the Royal. They are in good shape, and have roller bags. The sidewalls are caravan brand (I think), and are much heavier vinyl than the tent itself. They are pristine as I only used them a few times. The tent top fabric shows it’s age, and I repaired a lot of the small pinholes over the years. They work great, just not pristine. You can buy replacement top for cheap if you ever need to. They always kept us dry in the rain though. Zipper on one roller bag was broke last time I used It, but holds the tent well for transport though. Frames are all in good shape, no bent parts. Never been collapsed or crashed. Work fine.

I can deliver them to the royal for you if you want to purchase them. Looking for $175/each or $300 for the pair. I’ve got over $800 in them. You can buy these and cover mall spaces at the Royal for less than renting tents from them.

Pm me, or email to jeremytheys@gmail.com please.

Back