Pellets for my Treager

pburney

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hey all i live near St. Louis and am having a hard time finding any Ozark Hardwood Products (OHP) oak pellets. Any Brethren here use them and what store has them . My local Tractor Supply is out (because of the hard winter) and doesnt except any. Help me out:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: please.

Are they food grade or heating pellets? I would use food grade pellets in my pellet cookers. BBQrs' Delight, Cookinpellets.com and Bear Mountain are all good brands.

You can try the St Louis BBQ store, Ron is a member here, he may be able to hook you up. Also a Mad Hatter store opened up in O'Fallon, MO, they are a Treager dealer. I stopped by yesterday to check it out, they had some pellets, but I didn't check the brand on them. Good luck.

pellets

Im looking just for OHP ozark hardwood products yes they are heating pellets been using them for 2yrs they are safe at 4.99 a bag. Im just looking for a place to get them local

Not worried about the health issue from this manif. i have also seen a pellet maker ship this brand as there starter bags.

I use Smokin Brothers and qpelletsbymail.com. I REFUSE to use Traeger pellets.

Back