MSU: Hatch Chile Pork Steak Enchiladas

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Bought some pork steaks earlier in the week. Was gonna make some STL Pork steaks, but I need to empty the freezer of Hatch Chiles. WWAD? What Would Adams Do? MSU!!!

Hit them with some Fiesta Southwest Fajita Seasoning and onto the Big Joe.

M0uhDvT.jpg

5u6zGuN.jpg

Grilled up a half an onion, had a few tomatillos left, 6 Hatch chiles, chicken broth, white wine, cumin & Salt Lick Garlic BBQ rub. (That shyt is SPICY!)

Diced up the pork and in for a swim for a while.

ffzXKpL.jpg

Rolled em up, some Four Cheese Mexican blend...

AisZmLu.jpg

Yes Sir!

D7QbfYF.jpg

ihL80Oq.jpg

That was some good eatin'! I like ths MSU stuff! Thanks for your inspirational MSU cooks Adams!

Love that! I can see something like that happening over here at casa de gtr soon - we have the tortillas & the hatches.

I hear ya on the Salt Lick garlic rub! I really like that stuff. While the restaurant itself is more of a fun place to go rather than a stellar BBQ spot, that rub is one of the few I make sure I always have on hand. I use it on chix, esp. wings, all the time. I have your local Brethren Shaggy and Chicago KP to thank for showing me the light on that.

Great looking grub & the pix are incredible! :clap2:

I hear ya on the Salt Lick garlic rub! I really like that stuff. While the restaurant itself is more of a fun place to go rather than a stellar BBQ spot, that rub is one of the few I make sure I always have on hand. I use it on chix, esp. wings, all the time. I have your local Brethren Shaggy and Chicago KP to thank for showing me the light on that.

Yep, I picked some up at HEB on a trip to TX a few years back. I saw Garlic, so I bought it, boy was I surprised. Good Stuff though, now I try to grab some each time I'm down there.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back