THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just so you know btcg, I am putting a drought hex on your kegerator. Soon, you will go to pull a draft and it will sputter and gasp. Just so you know why it happened. :razz:

No.... NO!!!!! Not that!!!!

I have a fresh keg of Shock Top in there. I'll behave.... I promise!

:wink:

whahahahah
3256530575_3b4016287d.jpg

I can get Marin Sun Farms at a local grocery store, no need for the butcher who can't/won't tell me where the meat came from.[/QUOTE]

I can field that for you:

pork: from a pig

beef: from a cow(steer)

chicken: from a chicken

Get one of those round things with pictures and clock hands, set the hands on a pic and pull the string. You'll get it.

:becky:

We have them. I'm in a Meat CSA with Marin Sun Farms where I get a shipment of Organic, Grass Fed, Free Range, Humanely Raised, etc Meat once a month. There is also http://www.localharvest.org/ where you can check out all your hippy friendly options

Thanks man. I will be looking into that. Id rather go closer to the source if possible and this might be a better answer than whole foods. Crazy hippy stuff i know. I was told im too young to be a hippy.

Unfortunately none of the WF stores in LA have spares on sale at all:sad:

Unfortunately none of the WF stores in LA have spares on sale at all:sad:

Man that sucks. They better have a good reason to not pass this sale everywhere. Maybe they are trying to not be as chain store as we think.

So i just finished smoking them and topped them with Bone Suckin Sauce. I couldnt put a sauce with HFCS on these bad boys. The taste was amazing. Honestly the best cut of pork ribs ive ever had. First thing i noticed was the taste. I dont know if i can describe it but it didnt taste like other pork ribs as in they were not GREASY. I was very impressed. Ill do it again next time i run by whole foods, unless i can find local grown as shown above.
kris

So i just finished smoking them and topped them with Bone Suckin Sauce. I couldnt put a sauce with HFCS on these bad boys. The taste was amazing. Honestly the best cut of pork ribs ive ever had. First thing i noticed was the taste. I dont know if i can describe it but it didnt taste like other pork ribs as in they were not GREASY. I was very impressed. Ill do it again next time i run by whole foods, unless i can find local grown as shown above.
kris

Cool! WF meats are fantastic. As we noted, the prices are too, but worth it.

Back