Whole Foods St Louis Style Ribs

Just so you know btcg, I am putting a drought hex on your kegerator. Soon, you will go to pull a draft and it will sputter and gasp. Just so you know why it happened. :razz:

No.... NO!!!!! Not that!!!!

I have a fresh keg of Shock Top in there. I'll behave.... I promise!

:wink:

whahahahah
3256530575_3b4016287d.jpg

I can get Marin Sun Farms at a local grocery store, no need for the butcher who can't/won't tell me where the meat came from.[/QUOTE]

I can field that for you:

pork: from a pig

beef: from a cow(steer)

chicken: from a chicken

Get one of those round things with pictures and clock hands, set the hands on a pic and pull the string. You'll get it.

:becky:

We have them. I'm in a Meat CSA with Marin Sun Farms where I get a shipment of Organic, Grass Fed, Free Range, Humanely Raised, etc Meat once a month. There is also http://www.localharvest.org/ where you can check out all your hippy friendly options

Thanks man. I will be looking into that. Id rather go closer to the source if possible and this might be a better answer than whole foods. Crazy hippy stuff i know. I was told im too young to be a hippy.

Unfortunately none of the WF stores in LA have spares on sale at all:sad:

Unfortunately none of the WF stores in LA have spares on sale at all:sad:

Man that sucks. They better have a good reason to not pass this sale everywhere. Maybe they are trying to not be as chain store as we think.

So i just finished smoking them and topped them with Bone Suckin Sauce. I couldnt put a sauce with HFCS on these bad boys. The taste was amazing. Honestly the best cut of pork ribs ive ever had. First thing i noticed was the taste. I dont know if i can describe it but it didnt taste like other pork ribs as in they were not GREASY. I was very impressed. Ill do it again next time i run by whole foods, unless i can find local grown as shown above.
kris

So i just finished smoking them and topped them with Bone Suckin Sauce. I couldnt put a sauce with HFCS on these bad boys. The taste was amazing. Honestly the best cut of pork ribs ive ever had. First thing i noticed was the taste. I dont know if i can describe it but it didnt taste like other pork ribs as in they were not GREASY. I was very impressed. Ill do it again next time i run by whole foods, unless i can find local grown as shown above.
kris

Cool! WF meats are fantastic. As we noted, the prices are too, but worth it.

Back