THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baychilla

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe
When life gives you injected pork sirloin tip roasts, what do you make with them? I used CostCo same day delivery and there were a few accuracy issues. One was the 2 pack of boneless pork shoulder that morphed into a 4 pack of injected sirloin tip roasts. I'm at a loss as to what to do with them. Treat them like mini shoulders? Something else?

On the upside the order was placed around midnight with a delivery eta of next Tues/Weds and I had it at 730 this morning.
843e95385b4c04e9b56acd5fcd86efa9.jpg
254e129d4035a105fe1eaf9ab68c5b54.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

NO! Not shoulders. I tried that a few days ago. Dried out. They are loins, so they are lean. Either cut them up into chops or cook whole until 145° or 150° internal temp

NO! Not shoulders. I tried that a few days ago. Dried out. They are loins, so they are lean. Either cut them up into chops or cook whole until 145° or 150° internal temp

Thank you. I was wondering why most recipes seemed to be in a slow cooker with a fish tank full of liquid.

Back