THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just noticed that my votes are as follows:shock:

bigabyte, bigabyte1, bigabyte2, bigabyte3, bigabyte4, bigabyte5, bigabyte6, bigabyte7, bigabyte8, bigabyte9, bigabyte10, bigabyte11, bigabyte12, bigabyte13, bigabyte14, bigabyte15, bigabyte16, bigabyte17, bigabyte18, bigabyte19, bigabyte20, bigabyte21, bigabyte22, bigabyte23, bigabyte24, bigabyte25, bigabyte26, bigabyte27, bigabyte28, bigabyte29, bigabyte30, bigabyte31, bigabyte32

Most of those must be lurkers because I've ever seen them posting before.:suspicious:

Dillo_Duster, platriver, schellter

What were they thinking??? :crazy:

:p just kidding. But, I am a little suspicious that you may be paying them.

All you have to do is look at my bank statement, and all your suspicions of potential bribery will go away. :tsk:

CD

I just noticed that my votes are as follows:shock:

bigabyte, bigabyte1, bigabyte2, bigabyte3, bigabyte4, bigabyte5, bigabyte6, bigabyte7, bigabyte8, bigabyte9, bigabyte10, bigabyte11, bigabyte12, bigabyte13, bigabyte14, bigabyte15, bigabyte16, bigabyte17, bigabyte18, bigabyte19, bigabyte20, bigabyte21, bigabyte22, bigabyte23, bigabyte24, bigabyte25, bigabyte26, bigabyte27, bigabyte28, bigabyte29, bigabyte30, bigabyte31, bigabyte32

Most of those must be lurkers because I've ever seen them posting before.:suspicious:

Hey:confused: What about the lone vote from Al Czervik2112? WTF :heh:

I'm creaming it for my first Zero...

Who'd a thought I'd do that with MOINK balls!!!! I suppose it was because I did 30 of them and I shoulda only done 3...:doh: and the voters have decided!:heh:

Chris... why did you go easy on me. I shoulda been DQ'd from the start!:cool:

That's almost impossible to believe. It'll be nice to nibble on those tomorrow.

I never thought I would see the day that Bill got a ZERO! What an achievement. :clap2:

Also, I can't believe that FattyMac got a zero. He had spam, how can spam get a zero? :crazy:
or cmcadams, he takes some great photos!

This was just all around a great big WTF!

I never thought I would see the day that Bill got a ZERO! What an achievement. :clap2:

Also, I can't believe that FattyMac got a zero. He had spam, how can spam get a zero? :crazy:

Now off to find some beef ribs and time....

Yeah! What ever happened to the SPAMish Mafia?!? :crazy::laugh:

Back