***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry biggie, I voted for you -- even though you are a war mongering, baby seal clubbing, let them eat cake, tea bagging, global warming right winger who couldn't find it in his heart to vote for me after I rose to your farking defense against Gore's army of sharp horned bulls.

But then again, maybe voting for you was my way of getting back at you. :heh:

CD

Is nothing sacred?:twitch: Do any of you have any idea how difficult it is to maintain the streak I have?:confused:

I mean, it is one thing to enter somewhere between 1 and 5 or so Throwdowns and never win. It is an entirely different thing altogether to enter 29 dishes in 26 different Throwdowns and not win a single time!

To help put this amazingly unprecedented streak into the proper context, the closest anyone else has come to achieving that feat is only halfway there, having not won in 13 different Throwdowns they have entered (name left anonymous to protect their identity). Everyone else who has even remotely approached that many do not seem to participate any more (I won't list their names either).

Then there's the whole zero angle. I have managed to eek out a mere two Zero's out of all of those losses. The closest person to my losing streak with 13 losses has somewhere between 4 and 6 zero's (I won't say the exact number). The next one after them has 2 which matches mine, but what are the odds they would not get another zero if (and that's a BIG if), IF they got another 14 losses with no wins?:loco: It's defies all logic and even imagination!:shock:

So think about this mighty accomplishment, this long-standing streak, this time-honored tradition, all of which can come crumbling down with just one single win.

Such tragedy.
saupload_greek_tragedy_l_3_c.jpg

Is nothing sacred?:twitch: Do any of you have any idea how difficult it is to maintain the streak I have?:confused:

I mean, it is one thing to enter somewhere between 1 and 5 or so Throwdowns and never win. It is an entirely different thing altogether to enter 29 dishes in 26 different Throwdowns and not win a single time!

To help put this amazingly unprecedented streak into the proper context, the closest anyone else has come to achieving that feat is only halfway there, having not won in 13 different Throwdowns they have entered (name left anonymous to protect their identity). Everyone else who has even remotely approached that many do not seem to participate any more (I won't list their names either).

Then there's the whole zero angle. I have managed to eek out a mere two Zero's out of all of those losses. The closest person to my losing streak with 13 losses has somewhere between 4 and 6 zero's (I won't say the exact number). The next one after them has 2 which matches mine, but what are the odds they would not get another zero if (and that's a BIG if), IF they got another 14 losses with no wins?:loco: It's defies all logic and even imagination!:shock:

So think about this mighty accomplishment, this long-standing streak, this time-honored tradition, all of which can come crumbling down with just one single win.

Such tragedy.
saupload_greek_tragedy_l_3_c.jpg

My advice would be to go back to making chit that nobody wants to eat. If you make good food, you risk the possibility of winning a throwdown.

But, I think this is probably just false modesty. I'm guessing you will pretend to be humbled if you win, but you'll be doing an end-zone dance to rival the best of Chad Ochostinko when nobody is looking.

CD

Such tragedy.

Don't worry about your streak. I'm sure plenty of people will not consider this to be a win and will demand an asterisk be placed beside your name in the Throwdown Hall of Flame. Regardless of the outcome, thirty and still counting! :becky:

FARK! I knew obeying the rules was a bad idea. :doh:

picture.php

El Caseydog!

Arggghhhh... Ya got me at LAST!:tsk:

1271022604.jpg

That's it farkers... drag me off... cut me up into little bits and BBQ me...

At least I went out FIGHTING!!!!!:bow::bow::bow:

Foiled (literally) again by Don Franco Baker and his trusty sidekick El CaseyDog... The bull.... he never weens!:doh:

WHO NOW.... SHALL STAND UP FOR SPAIN, FOR CALIMOCHO... and for MORE THAN 3 DISHES OF TAPAS!!!! :drama::drama::drama:

Lucy's taking a nap, so I had to pay off this little brat...

Attachments

• FanSignGenerator.com.jpg
    FanSignGenerator.com.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 41
These dam Bulls are keeping everyone away from the polls...........

I think one way or another Biggie is definitely hitting 30......

Back