***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, biggie acts like he doesn't want to win -- in public -- but he's probably practicing his end-zone dance in front of a mirror every night when no one is looking. :rolleyes:

CD:becky:

I don't know what I would do if I won to be honest.:confused: Create a CONGRATS! thread for myself?:crazy: Make my own Throwdown Certificate out to myself?:twitch:

I don't know what I would do if I won to be honest.:confused: Create a CONGRATS! thread for myself?:crazy: Make my own Throwdown Certificate out to myself?:twitch:

I thought we had some message a while back that Bill was making all the new certificates and that nobody has received any in such a long time because Australia is so far away. I'm sure he can make up something extra special just for you. :thumb:

I thought we had some message a while back that Bill was making all the new certificates and that nobody has received any in such a long time because Australia is so far away. I'm sure he can make up something extra special just for you. :thumb:

The email costs from Australia are enormous.

There are certificates?

CD
Yes, certificates suitable for framing, or pinning on your cubicle wall, or using as a dartboard, whatever.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on them though!:becky:

That's why I started putting (alleged) next to them. Then a couple weeks ago I felt like sending one to Oldyote just to mess with everyone so I changed it to (they have returned). Unfortunately, I believe Oldyote will attest he is still waiting for his.:doh:

Yes, certificates suitable for framing, or pinning on your cubicle wall, or using as a dartboard, whatever.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on them though!:becky:

That's why I started putting (alleged) next to them. Then a couple weeks ago I felt like sending one to Oldyote just to mess with everyone so I changed it to (they have returned). Unfortunately, I believe Oldyote will attest he is still waiting for his.:doh:

I guess I better get all that straightened out. Look for a thread for certs.

I guess I better get all that straightened out. Look for a thread for certs.

Waiting...

certsmixedfruitbig.jpg

Is this gonna be a new TD?

Oh Yeah... I'd be delighted! I might get the pics mixed up though considering the DQ issues. Perhaps a Conquistador charging across the winning pic, or a dead bull being dragged away might be particularly appropriate... not to mention the "Awarded to Don Franco" bit...

Chris needs to send me the EPS file and I'll be all over it!:thumb:

WooHoo! I have three votes. I don't know who two of my three supporters are, but they are my best friends, now. They can obviously spot a killer margarita when they see one.

I just need 31 more votes to kick bigabyte's arse. :thumb:

CD

Back