***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Summer hors d'ouerves and Cocktails" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WooHoo! I have three votes. I don't know who two of my three supporters are, but they are my best friends, now.

CD

Dillo_Duster, platriver, schellter

What were they thinking??? :crazy:

:p just kidding. But, I am a little suspicious that you may be paying them.

I just noticed that my votes are as follows:shock:

bigabyte, bigabyte1, bigabyte2, bigabyte3, bigabyte4, bigabyte5, bigabyte6, bigabyte7, bigabyte8, bigabyte9, bigabyte10, bigabyte11, bigabyte12, bigabyte13, bigabyte14, bigabyte15, bigabyte16, bigabyte17, bigabyte18, bigabyte19, bigabyte20, bigabyte21, bigabyte22, bigabyte23, bigabyte24, bigabyte25, bigabyte26, bigabyte27, bigabyte28, bigabyte29, bigabyte30, bigabyte31, bigabyte32

Most of those must be lurkers because I've ever seen them posting before.:suspicious:

Dillo_Duster, platriver, schellter

What were they thinking??? :crazy:

:p just kidding. But, I am a little suspicious that you may be paying them.

All you have to do is look at my bank statement, and all your suspicions of potential bribery will go away. :tsk:

CD

I just noticed that my votes are as follows:shock:

bigabyte, bigabyte1, bigabyte2, bigabyte3, bigabyte4, bigabyte5, bigabyte6, bigabyte7, bigabyte8, bigabyte9, bigabyte10, bigabyte11, bigabyte12, bigabyte13, bigabyte14, bigabyte15, bigabyte16, bigabyte17, bigabyte18, bigabyte19, bigabyte20, bigabyte21, bigabyte22, bigabyte23, bigabyte24, bigabyte25, bigabyte26, bigabyte27, bigabyte28, bigabyte29, bigabyte30, bigabyte31, bigabyte32

Most of those must be lurkers because I've ever seen them posting before.:suspicious:

Hey:confused: What about the lone vote from Al Czervik2112? WTF :heh:

I'm creaming it for my first Zero...

Who'd a thought I'd do that with MOINK balls!!!! I suppose it was because I did 30 of them and I shoulda only done 3...:doh: and the voters have decided!:heh:

Chris... why did you go easy on me. I shoulda been DQ'd from the start!:cool:

I'm creaming it for my first Zero...

Who'd a thought I'd do that with MOINK balls!!!! I suppose it was because I did 30 of them and I shoulda only done 3...:doh: and the voters have decided!:heh:

Chris... why did you go easy on me. I shoulda been DQ'd from the start!:cool:

That's almost impossible to believe. It'll be nice to nibble on those tomorrow.

I never thought I would see the day that Bill got a ZERO! What an achievement. :clap2:

Also, I can't believe that FattyMac got a zero. He had spam, how can spam get a zero? :crazy:
or cmcadams, he takes some great photos!

This was just all around a great big WTF!

I never thought I would see the day that Bill got a ZERO! What an achievement. :clap2:

Also, I can't believe that FattyMac got a zero. He had spam, how can spam get a zero? :crazy:

Now off to find some beef ribs and time....

Yeah! What ever happened to the SPAMish Mafia?!? :crazy::laugh:

Back