THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL Zero" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we'll end in a tie, and can do a Zero's Tiebreaker. Try and wrap your head around the possibilities in that. :shocked:

CD

CD's Italian Burrito is a classic example of the fickleness of TD voting... In the Multi Cultural TD it was close to a backmarker :doh: and this week it's a front runner. :becky:

You just never know from week to week. Gotta love these Throwdowns! :thumb:

CD's Italian Burrito is a classic example of the fickleness of TD voting... In the Multi Cultural TD it was close to a backmarker :doh: and this week it's a front runner. :becky:

... but that isn't an argument for fickleness, rather that is an argument for consistency. Having the most votes gives it backburner status in this one.

Now I have 4 votes. My train is pickin up speed! :heh: Wait, make that 5. She's a startin to haul arss now!!!! :boxing:

Last edited:

I got one vote. ONE! In the fattie TD with my deep fried blueberry fatties and WON with the same entry in the Something Crispy This Way Comes TD.

Sometimes people just lose their minds temporarily, but get them back. :becky:

Besides, I am working a zero with the best farking chicken I've ever eaten in the Mongo TD. :bow:

CD

Blah, blah this, :blah:, Blah, blah that, :blah: Blah, blah, I'd hit that, :blah: It's over already! And everybody lost. There are no Zeros! So let's talk about MOINK balls already and if you don't want to talk about MOINK balls, then go HOME. Get off the computer and talk to your spouses, significant others, children. Heck, go watch TV or visit Wood Pile. This Thread is dead, EXCEPT for MOINK conversation.

Now what I'd really like to know about is flavored bacon. If you are using maple-flavored bacon, for instance, can it still be considered a MOINK or is it a moink. I mean, Larry doesn't say anything about that. No special ingredients, etc., but does maple flavoring count? What say the Brethren?

Gore had me too except for the broccoli:twitch:, deguerre's looked farking awesome:clap:, but I had to give extra credit for someone who makes everything from scratch - Old yote.:icon_smile_tongue:

That's all fine and dandy. Broccoli is an aphrodisiac as proven by Bill, but perhaps that isn't a factor in your decision. On some people's score card, that is very important; others, not. Really though, this has nothing to do with MOINKs, which this thread is all about now. Sure, you can put broccoli in moinks if you want, but not in MOINKs, which probably make moinks much more sensual than MOINKs. Perhaps that can be a topic for discussion.

Blah, blah this, :blah:, Blah, blah that, :blah: Blah, blah, I'd hit that, :blah: It's over already! And everybody lost. There are no Zeros! So let's talk about MOINK balls already and if you don't want to talk about MOINK balls, then go HOME. Get off the computer and talk to your spouses, significant others, children. Heck, go watch TV or visit Wood Pile. This Thread is dead, EXCEPT for MOINK conversation.

Now what I'd really like to know about is flavored bacon. If you are using maple-flavored bacon, for instance, can it still be considered a MOINK or is it a moink. I mean, Larry doesn't say anything about that. No special ingredients, etc., but does maple flavoring count? What say the Brethren?

Interesting point. What if you stuff the bacon? :shocked:

Interesting point. What if you stuff the bacon? :shocked:

That's an excellent point. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone stuffing the bacon before. I think if it is stuffed with a pork product it would be ok, but otherwise, I think it would be a moink. I take it you would need some thick-cut bacon for this and a very good knife.

Back