THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL Zero" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come to think of it, since this is no longer the "special Zero" throwdown, but has turned into the MOINK discussion group, I've noticed not a single MOINK in any of the entries. Bigabyte should have DQ'ed each and every one of them. :tsk:

I don't know why you guys are all debating whose is the best. I didn't even cook anything and I have two votes. My pub grub was really tasty and got a ZERO???? If I vote for myself I'll have three and maybe pick up a few more before voting closes.

^^^ the only thing the Colonel and I are complaining about is that people can't keep this thread on topic. The topic is MOINKs here. If you want to talk about the "Special Zero Throwdown" then open a thread on that topic and discuss it there. However, speaking of Campdude's pic that did NOT actually show any food at all gets me thinking what if nobody is there to eat the MOINK? Is it still actually a MOINK?

Fark this has evolved WAY beyond what i can deal with on my iPad in front of my firepit. I'lm going to have to type on a real farking keyboard inside the house, fully dressed.

On the plus side, I won't post a nonsensicle word while tring to swat a farking gnat off my iPad screen -- or get farking winded and have to wipe saliva off of my iPad.

CD

Wouldn't it then moink, as it would then have other ingredients besides pork and beef? ie...grass, dirt, ect
Well, I guess it wouldn't moink either, because grass and dirt is not pork or beef, so it would become something else entirely. I have zoysia grass, and Kansas is loaded with clay in the soil, so I guess if it fell off my grill it MIGHT sound like zoymoinklay, but how would we know since nobody is even there to hear it in the first place?:noidea:

If a MOINK falls off the grill, and nobody is around to hear it, does it still MOINK?

You are right winger, so that is way too much thought for you to deal with. Stay focused on which idiot is least qualified to be the the next President of the United States. Yes, I know it is going to be hard without Bachman, but Perry is still there -- for now. :becky:

BTW, a MOINK that falls off the grill can, at best, make a "thump" sound when it hits the ground. In your world, it probably screams, but I can't help you with that. :rolleyes:

But, I am a big-time believer in the five-second rule. :becky:

CD

If you have to pick between my samich and a 3 way you should always take the 3 way. That just sounds like solid judgement to me.

But I was really hungry at the time and the last 3 way if I recall correctly involved Blues Hog, oh that reminds me.

hey CD can I get Jessica and Christina's numbers from you.

Please. :becky:

If you have to pick between my samich and a 3 way you should always take the 3 way. That just sounds like solid judgement to me.

But I was really hungry at the time and the last 3 way if I recall correctly involved Blues Hog, oh that reminds me.

hey CD can I get Jessica and Christina's numbers from you.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Both of you had a chance at a threeway last time and blew it. I held up my end and set Paul up for a two-way, but you guys didn't even follow through with that. Now you're talking threeway? :crazy:

Check out the deguerre come back. :clap2:

It is about time. :thumb: I knew that steak was a sleeper. :hungry:

degsteak20.jpg
dance_evil3.gif

Back