THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL Zero" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I've already lost this one, then I might as well try for the win. :crazy: Vote for General Tso or risk the wrath of the Zombies! ... probably going to have to do better than that but it'll have to do for now. Maybe I should consult with the good general and see if he can help. Hey, Mr. Big, was there an email address associated with those messages you got?

Due to the confusion over whether to vote for the best, or most zero-worthy entry, I'm really not sure what to think about my early lead. :confused:

CD

PM sent with the email addy!:thumb:

Thanks Biggie, I had no idea there was an underworld.gov extension, but it kind of makes sense.

Use the other poll as a guide to what the brethren are factoring their decisions on.:thumb::thumb:

Yeppers, that's one of my finalists too. :thumb:

^^^ You know, this one has me completely confused, and it's probably because we don't know whether to vote for what we like or dislike. I thought that bacon was going to be a runaway winner (and perhaps it was before JD voted for it :confused: ).

Bacon! Lol! I always vote for the good stuff...

Well, it appears that the underworld has pretty fast servers, and they probably have nothing better to do. Got this response from the good General Tso:

Dear Gore,

Thank the writing, and requests me the view which throws very importantly about this to get down the competition. I am the most disappointed entry submit completely, and has not roasted the cheese hot corn piece. How is this? You try to ridicule or to ridicule me? This causes me to be angry. Does not contain roasts the cheese hot corn piece the entry is complete trash. Roasts the cheese hot corn piece is the corn piece uses the melting cheese. I am not the snake god, also not snake god blood suck ghost, but great and powerful general and I will do in church member's war and crushes you to put behind completely, only if you submit roast the cheese hot corn piece to give me. I am impossible to believe that your everybody is very possibly stupid and incompetent, tells itself Gore is you specially. You, Gore, submitted have called General plate Tso' s has pulled pork sammie, names by me, does not contain roasts the cheese hot corn piece. What do you think? Whether you are crazy? Or you whether is stupid? I want to roast the cheese hot corn piece! I issue your fair warning. Now prepares to die!

Sincerely,

generally Tso, omnipotence.

Can't really make it out, but I think he says to vote for the "General plate Tso's," which must be for "Gore" -- He mentions both near the end anyway. Note he even singles out mine "specially." Looks a little threatening. I think it would be best to vote for "Gore" to avoid that Zombie war.

I had to go with the Salmon salad by Colonel. Made me want some.
:thumb:

Gore: Please inform the good General that Sir Porkalot has conferred with the King, and was assured that the roundtable was in power many centuries prior to the dear General, therefore the zombie knights of the roundtable would put down his paltry zombies in any zombie apocalypse, and our votes cannot be bought nor forced.

:behindsofa:

zombiechase.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif
screamingzombie.gif

I find the Italian burrito one for being nearly moving as my Ferrari Testarossa. Both had happened deepened.

Enzo Ferrari (as translated by Babelfish) :spy:

Sometimes one click of the thanks button isn't nearly enough... especially when the hot cheese corn piece is involved! lol

Well, it appears that the underworld has pretty fast servers, and they probably have nothing better to do. Got this response from the good General Tso:

Can't really make it out, but I think he says to vote for the "General plate Tso's," which must be for "Gore" -- He mentions both near the end anyway. Note he even singles out mine "specially." Looks a little threatening. I think it would be best to vote for "Gore" to avoid that Zombie war.

to know it's nice the Knights our side give, Sir John, henceforth dost thou realize the Chinese Zombies gunpowder have as well the hot cheese corn piece. Rugged upholster behind the sofa you must. :shock:

The zombie dragon pigs be the General should concern about... :flypig:

:fencing:

Nearly moving the Italian burrito one is being my Ferrari Testarossa. Both had happened deepened.

Gonzo Ferrari (as translated by my pants) :spy:

Hallowed be thy FARK!! Everyone begins having the Tso and General's cryptographers at handfuls?!
Pants my enemy is withstanding for it's justice? Faulty while language when bared at leangth!

Holy crap did I ever come to this party late. Wasn't the deadline for this contest on Tuesday?? I just rushed to get my entry posted [FONT=&quot]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1902192&postcount=185[/FONT]
only to see you guys are three pages into voting.

Cheesh. I guess I will just go eat my cake in the corner by myself...

--Jonny Rotisserie

Put on some pants while yer at it... SoCal Namby-Pamby cake eatin', yella' belly, tree huggin, limp-wristed farks! Geesh! :becky:

Back