THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL Zero" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really tough one to vote on, but as said by others Yote's "from scratch" approach locked it for me!

BTW, you know Gore, if I could get a DQ from Biggie, that would effectively be a Zero and there by make me the looser, or winner, depending on how you look at it... Oh and, uhh, MOINK! :heh:

Since Yote seems to be on a run-away stretch here, it might be worth mentioning that pot roast is one of those gifts that keep on giving... Left overs the other night were even better! :hungry:

Yes, but cannellini beans keep on giving long into the night (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

CD

Congrats Oldyote on an excellent loss,:thumb: the voters have spoken and clearly your entry is not a zero. I would like to also lay claim to my share of the victory for I also received no nada zip zero votes in this throw down, despite Gores efforts to cast a vote my way. I would like to give credit to Bigabyte for helping me achieve this great win. It was a brilliant move on his part to distract the contestants with his poll, he had some of you climbing up and down said poll while others were rambling on about MOINKS nobody saw what was really going on. Anybody else who received zero votes in this TD should lay claim to their share of this momentous victory now of forever hold your peace. :heh:

Back