THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HTML:
TLC BBQ Pitmasters Season Finale Tonight! |
HTML:
[PHP][QUOTE][URL="TLC BBQ Pitmasters Season Finale Tonight!"]TLC BBQ Pitmasters Season Finale Tonight![/URL][/QUOTE][/PHP]
\/

I didn't see ant cameras setup other than a few for some of the other blog type groups that had a Prosumer class handicams. THey were moving around alot getting shots all over so not interested in the PitMaster crews. I think Lakeland is a big event, but just not considered big enough.

They actually had signs up pointing the way to Myron's spot. This was the first year I didn't see him with his big trailer setup. He was cooking under his EZups. I guess it was so he could be down close to the rest of us.

Please. Lee Anne talking about cooking too hot and Harry defending her about cooking on borrowed equipment. She's been a every contest with 3 eggs a wsm and the jedmaster or whatever is in her trailer. No excuse for not knowing how to use the egg.

Looks like Myron didn't burn off his lighter fluid well enough!:eek: Fooled me, when that lady said she tasted lighter fluid in the previews I figured it had to be Myron. How the in the h$ll can you taste lighter fluid when LeeAnn doesn't even use it.:roll:

Why are they using different judges for them???

I don't understand.............

I meant the same panel of judges.............

Paul B
SS UDS

I almost spit out some Jack when Myron said Tuffy was going to put detergent on his spares to try and add flavor to them.:lol:

Has J Greer ever been to a Brethren Bash? Sure did sound like a Bash Bite when he said,"kinda smells like my ex wife"! :lol::lol:

Back