A BBQ Brethren Event Taste of Tanger, Deer Park, NY (Long Island) 9/4 - 9/5

Congrats to Blazin' Buttz! Glad I could help make the event official. Fastest brisket and butt I ever cooked! Thanks to Eric and Willie for putting the event together.

We'll be at the next one in full force!

Hi,

I have the individual results for A Taste of Tanger.

If you are interested in receiving your individual scores from the judges, shoot me an email (NOT A PM).

Give me a bit of time, as they are in pdf form so I can't cut and paste them.

I'll transcribe them individually which would obviously be a bit slower.

e v e n t s AT b b q DASH b r e t h r e n DOT n e t

Eric

Hi,

I have the individual results for A Taste of Tanger.

If you are interested in receiving your individual scores from the judges, shoot me an email (NOT A PM).

Give me a bit of time, as they are in pdf form so I can't cut and paste them.

I'll transcribe them individually which would obviously be a bit slower.

e v e n t s AT b b q DASH b r e t h r e n DOT n e t

Eric

Some scanners have pdf software. I believe I have used it to alter pdf's. Although I have had Adobe pro in a computer I have owned too. So I may be mistaken. I would check it though depending on your printer functions.

Ok, there is one team that I received an email from that I still need to get results for. They will have them tonight.

Everyone else that requested them via email has received them.

Again, do not pm me for results. Please shoot me an email with your team name and I will respond with your category breakdowns.

Eric

No Public Posting of the results ? Sounds really offical to me.

Ok, there is one team that I received an email from that I still need to get results for. They will have them tonight.

Everyone else that requested them via email has received them.

Again, do not pm me for results. Please shoot me an email with your team name and I will respond with your category breakdowns.

Eric

Congrats to Blazin on their win and congrats to everyone else who walked!

Sounds like a great time was had, as is usual with Brethren.

Anyone wanna write up something for the BBQ News?
PM me or e-mail (Michelob515 at aol.com) and we'll get it in there.
NEBS is always looking for interesting stuff for our NBBQNews page.

Quite honestly, I'd like to see many, many more BBQ-promoting events 'round these parts, regardless of who does what and why they do it and whether or not it gets "officially" posted.

Maybe next year the organizers and NEBS can get together and get this event (and any others) to be included in the NEBS ToY.
Seems like a Win-Win for everyone, if there's interest.

Happy that everyone had a great time! Hope to see you all soon!

Here on the Brethren, all catagories, just like any other contest recap, thats all. unless I missed it there was no listing of the entire contest results. Thats all, nobody was questioning the "intergrity" of the event.

Where would you like those results posted.....? Jerry and I ran the contest with BBQ Brethren rules- it was as official as any contest ever was.

Here on the Brethren, all catagories, just like any other contest recap, thats all. unless I missed it there was no listing of the entire contest results. Thats all, nobody was questioning the "intergrity" of the event.

POST 171 in this thread.

[Mod. Note]
Folks, scrubbed, please keep it civil. If you can't, take it underground to the PM level or, better yet, yell at each other on the telephone!

Arlin

ADMIN: and I scrubbed the rest of the childish crap. Phil.

[Mod. Note]
Folks, please keep it civil. If you can't, take it underground to the PM level or, better yet, yell at each other on the telephone!

Arlin

Obviously Arlin (and Tim) is correct. I apologize for my part in anything that was less than civil.

If anyone has any questions regarding the issue at hand, feel free to pm or email me. I will not be addressing it in public again.

Eric

Back