Contest Results Oinktoberfest - Clarence, NY

Yes, they look like real studs.... (dude, rule #1, take the beer goggles off, before looking in the mirror) lol.

Luckily Kim wears hers all the time :)

Congrats to Smoke On Wheels!!! ON FIRE !!!!!

... and congrats to Donnies Smokehouse for the RGC!

... and congrats to everyone who walked.

WOO HOO to GOOD SMOKE... first place brisket... FANTASTIC!!!!!

And another WOO HOO to Diva Q for the 180 in dessert!
That decided it...heheh... we will NOT be turning in dessert at the Jack.

We SO missed being there, I'm practically counting the days til NEXT YEAR!

Does anyone have scores they can post?

Did the Empire State Championship get updated yet?

...inquiring minds wanna know!

thanks everyone... it really was unbelievable. Lots of great competition out there this weekend. Definitely worth the drive, but I am thinkin that is the last time I drive 32 hours in a weekend and cook too lol...

We'll see everyone at Sayville! (well, at least everyone not at the Jack!)

You guys aren't coming to Lynchburg :-o

It does not look like they changed the standings yet, but, Smoke on Wheels will be the new top team going into Sayville.....so it looks really good for them to take that title too.....now, if they would just join NEBS real quick they could be in the running there too.......just wondering who is the next one out from the western midwest next year....
Missed seeing you guys there this year, but, will see ya at the Jack.....

Didnt get the draw this year.... so maybe next time! I am fine with it though, I think I'll be picking up a pretty schweeeeet award in Sayville... :twisted::razz:

I'm wicked sorry I thought you guys had an automatic.. :oops:
best of luck in Sayville..
Did you join NEBS yet??? we would love to have you guys :biggrin:

I'm wicked sorry I thought you guys had an automatic.. :oops:
best of luck in Sayville..
Did you join NEBS yet??? we would love to have you guys :biggrin:

No worries! Like I said, I have been working hard all summer for that Empire State Cup. Would hate to not be present when the winner is announced. Trust me - we have 5 chances to get in, so I had looked into flights out from Nashville to ISP and LGA... :p Not getting the draw lets me focus a little better on Sayville. :twisted:

I'm guessing I will have to join on my next visit out... So that puts me in the running for NEBS TOY points too, huh?? Was Oinktoberfest in the running for that?:twisted:

And for the record, I will not be running for any BoD postions in any BBQ society. Kookers Kare gets the time I have left :)

Big time congrats to Andy and Kim! Great time for sure, one of the most social events out there.

Working hard on getting the Empire State updated, work is crushing me right now...

Back