THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great job everyone. Wish we could have been there with you...so close but yet so far

congrats to all, looks like a great event and I HOPE you do it again next year because I will get off from work to compete.

If you are interested in your results, shoot me an email and I'll send the full results back in a word file. Just include your team name.

Thanks,

Eric

WoW!!! What a weekend for the Buttz. It feels good to finally walk away with our first GC. We spend many nights reading the board and learning how to fine tune our Que from you fine folks. Thank you!
To our neighbor James YOU ROCK!!! This guy competed solo this weekend and on top of that pulled an all nighter. Farker was my alarm clock and listened for my Guru alarm in the middle of the night. A gentleman and great competitor, I look forward to the next time we compete together.
Mr. Big Barry Poppins - Thanks for pulling through last minute. We really couldn't have done it without you :wink:
Congrats to TnT for there RGC and all others that took a walk.

And last but not least Eric Devlin and Willie B for putting together another great LI Competion. See you all at Williepalloza

WoW!!! What a weekend for the Buttz. It feels good to finally walk away with our first GC. We spend many nights reading the board and learning how to fine tune our Que from you fine folks. Thank you!
To our neighbor James YOU ROCK!!! This guy competed solo this weekend and on top of that pulled an all nighter. Farker was my alarm clock and listened for my Guru alarm in the middle of the night. A gentleman and great competitor, I look forward to the next time we compete together.

Like I said to Bob, you guys were great neighbors and deserved the GC. Thanks for all of your help, advice and generosity. Congrats on the win!!
See you guys in the spring.

Looks like you guys had some great weather and sounds like a good time was had by all. Congrats to blazing butts and everyone else that walked.

Congrats to Blazin Butts, NICE JOB. BIG CONGRATS to jim and cathy 51 Burke for there 3rd place finish. There best finish ever. And here is a great story on how to scare phil beyond belief. Phil asked me to take the briskets out of the smoker and wrap them. So i get all the stuff ready in the trailer and i take the briskets out, 2 on one shelf and all he had for this contest. he is working on the outside table with eric vitale(whos new nickname is Shrek) i walk into the trailer and put the briskets down, and this is when the fun begins. I take an empty rack, he is not looking at me, and i drop it on the floor really loud and yell OH SH&t. he turns white, eyes open up like a deer in head lights as he looks at eric and then turns to look at me slowly to see what the damage is. I am standing in the entrance to the trailer rolling on the floor yelling I GOT YOU, dying. Vitale starts crying he is laughing so hard and I think Phils pace maker went off to. I had a blast competing this weekend.

For those who wish to send get well messages, Phil will be at the coronary center for about a week. For those who wish to send condolences to Paul's family, Phil will be killing him as soon as he gets the pacemaker regulated.

Eric

Congrats to Blazin Butts, NICE JOB. BIG CONGRATS to jim and cathy 51 Burke for there 3rd place finish. There best finish ever. And here is a great story on how to scare phil beyond belief. Phil asked me to take the briskets out of the smoker and wrap them. So i get all the stuff ready in the trailer and i take the briskets out, 2 on one shelf and all he had for this contest. he is working on the outside table with eric vitale(whos new nickname is Shrek) i walk into the trailer and put the briskets down, and this is when the fun begins. I take an empty rack, he is not looking at me, and i drop it on the floor really loud and yell OH SH&t. he turns white, eyes open up like a deer in head lights as he looks at eric and then turns to look at me slowly to see what the damage is. I am standing in the entrance to the trailer rolling on the floor yelling I GOT YOU, dying. Vitale starts crying he is laughing so hard and I think Phils pace maker went off to. I had a blast competing this weekend.

Last edited:
Back