THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have two questions......

1) Are we in the same spot as last year?

and

2) If we are, can I drop off our trailer Thurs evening, say after 6pm? Probably have to work part of the day Fri, is why I ask....

I will be stopping by on Sat w/ a buddy on mine from work. Hoping to re-connected with a few people I have not spoken to in awhile.

and

2) If we are, can I drop off our trailer Thurs evening, say after 6pm? Probably have to work part of the day Fri, is why I ask....

We have been in the same spot for three years. My understanding is that teams receive the same spot as the previous year unless you request a change. However, I think only Chuck at New Holland can officially answer that.

and

We will be laying out the spots in Thursday morning and afternoon. I personally will only be around for a few hours on Thursday so I'll check with Chuck on your two questions. You should be where you were last year...but I'd rather under-promise and over-deliver lol, I'll get back to you.

Glenn

We will be laying out the spots in Thursday morning and afternoon. I personally will only be around for a few hours on Thursday so I'll check with Chuck on your two questions. You should be where you were last year...but I'd rather under-promise and over-deliver lol, I'll get back to you.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn, its just easier to move the 3-Eyz trailer around when no one is near our spot or watching.......I git stage-fright.......lol!!!

Sorry to hear it Brother, didn't Bandit come down with you guys last year? Hope you can jump in with somebody else.

He did as did Mike Fay. This year I gave up my spot so I am hoping to be able to join someone for the Comp

Sorry guyz - won't be able to make it either - accepted a catering gig in Carlisle that weekend.

I know there will be a spot open across from turn-ins this year and I won't be bringing home my fourth sausage trophy after five amazing years in New Holland. :(

Man, highly bummed! Just got an email asking if we wanted to jump in the competition as someone had to back out. We've been on the waiting list for a while.

Bad news is, we would not be able to get there until Friday early afternoon and seeing how this would be our first comp, I need all the time I can get to set-up and have a bunch of anxiety attacks. :roll:

Oh well, we'll be there and hope to be able to stop by and meet some folks and give a hand if needed.

We've been there the last 4 years running, but only to check things out and say hi to some folks.

Dog-gone-it!!! A day late, and a dollar short!!!

wallace

Back