Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Summerfest- New Holland, PA

We did a little pot luck deal at the pavilion near our spot. Is there any interest this year?

Ed-q-cators joining the party!

We'll be there barring any hurricanes this year!

Psychedelic Smoke BBQ....won't be there, but plan to get on the waiting list. :(

This is the contest where we walked about for hours in 2010, and knew we wanted to take the leap and compete. Picked up George's book that day, and the rest is history....well, and expenses. ;)

We'll be out there possibly both days to walk around again, and look forward to seeing a bunch of y'all!

I had to bow out after so many great memories. I'll miss ya'll and the "venders". i'll miss all of you so much.

The Old Farmers Almanac says "sunny and cool" for the week of Summer Fest. You heard it hear first, pack your hoodies!

You had a great site, with some shade I believe, I wonder if i could slide up there and get away from the sun and the banging mens room door. :)

I have had to withdrawal do to financial considerations and my other team members not being able to do it. However I would still love to compete at this event. Anyone looking for some help or another member I would love to join you.

I have had to withdrawal do to financial considerations and my other team members not being able to do it. However I would still love to compete at this event. Anyone looking for some help or another member I would love to join you.

Sorry to hear it Brother, didn't Bandit come down with you guys last year? Hope you can jump in with somebody else.

Back