THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings all! Newbie here. Stopped in to Willie B's last week and had a nice chat with Willie. Great guy and he has a great attitude.

Wished him the best of luck and signed the poster.

Pulled Pork Sandwich was terrific - so were the sides.

I look forward to getting more active with the site and the local BBQ joints out here!

Greg

Ok, I have a problem....lol. I think I lost my husband at Willie B's. I'm was going to put out an APB when I got a call. The person said he was lost in the kitchen with Willie drinkin beer.

Here's my problem, I'm starvin!!!!!!!!! I need me some good grub!

WannaBeBBQueen said:
Ok, I have a problem....lol. I think I lost my husband at Willie B's. I'm was going to put out an APB when I got a call. The person said he was lost in the kitchen with Willie drinkin beer.

Here's my problem, I'm starvin!!!!!!!!! I need me some good grub!
skip has left the kitchen

Was over at the beer kitchen this evening as well. Got to meet Mr Wannabebbqueen and his friend. Im glad you made it home safe Will! in a bizarre turn of events willie was handing me my cell phone and as our hands met the phone fell directly into a cup of beer, i was able to salvage the beer wish i could say the same for the phone

Plowboy said:
Dude, that's your lifeline to the Brethren!

Wait, how are you posting?

Now I understand how that camera got broke.

Im at home at the big machine which i usually stay away from cause the little lady thinks i will break it as well.. I go thru about 5 cell phones a year, 2 palm pilots. I went to bestbuy today and they exchanged the camera so far i have had it back for 10 hours and it is still in one piece

Sledneck said:
the phone fell directly into a cup of beer

That's what you get for drinking out of a cup, when beer comes in a perfictly good bottle. :lol:

nonthink said:
That's what you get for drinking out of a cup, when beer comes in a perfictly good bottle. :lol:

I dont think it would look to good with the both of us at the front counter with open bottled beer, the customer might expect one then and that would be less for us:biggrin:

Poobah and I stopped in to Willie B's this afternoon to hang out w/Will and have lunch... I had the Pulled Pork sandwich and Poob had the Brisket Po Boy For Willie's part as the host, I brought him a 12 pack of Coors Light Longnecks and Poob paid for the lunch...

Sorry... forgot my camera...no pics taken...

PS : A Call to All Brethren... Willie B (rbsnwngs) can really use some more BBQ related pics to hang up on his walls at his place. Team logos (personalized is a nice touch), good pics from contests or your yard, pics of your BBQ pits, misc. pics of BBQ etc.. Frames are not necessary....

Please send what you can or stop in to personally deliver if your local...

Willie B's
222 Fifth Ave.
Bayshore, NY 11706

Last edited:
Stopped by this evening for a little. Beat Jackie in darts and she showed me all of her tatoos ahhhhhh i think im gonna go jump in the canal now

Sledneck said:
Stopped by this evening for a little. Beat Jackie in darts and she showed me all of her tatoos ahhhhhh i think im gonna go jump in the canal now

I don't want to know what you were going to show her if she beat you in darts...

Jackie pics please !!! I've been hearing about this mysterious Jackie for sometime but can never seem to get over there on a Friday...

I dropped by Willie's this evening to see how things were going... We BS'd a little while Willie was making some Mac & Cheese. Willie also scored a nice full cord of walnut split logs.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY....

Rumor has it that there is a possibility of Bikini Wrestling in BBQ Sauce coming soon to Willie B's parking lot... (think BBQ sauce in a blowup kiddie pool). I can share no more, but I can say, this might just be an opportunity for me to finally see ALL of the tattoo's Sled mentioned in the above post ...

Last edited:
Stopped in earlier, too. Might be a Jet player onhand for the raffle drawing.

He's got a band coming, too!

Make sure you get the word out to friends to come on by this Sunday early afternoon.

Never saw walnut wood raw - looks so different. Deep brown and smells real nice.

MilitantSquatter said:
Rumor has it that there is a possibility of Bikini Wrestling in BBQ Sauce coming soon to Willie B's parking lot... (think BBQ sauce in a blowup kiddie pool). I can share no more, but I can say, this might just be an opportunity for me to finally see ALL of the tattoo's Sled mentioned in the above post ...

Well, thanks now guys!

The wife sees this and now I can't go to Willie's anymore. She tells me that they deliver, so if it's the BBQ that I go there for then I can have it deliverd. :cry:

What ever became of "What happens at Willie's, stays at Willie's"?

Back