THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

all are welcome on the 25 of march to hang out in the parking lot and drink and eat. Nothing special just bored and need to get outside again.

rbsnwngs said:
all are welcome on the 25 of march to hang out in the parking lot and drink and eat. Nothing special just bored and need to get outside again.

I would be there in a heartbeat if it was at all possible. Got a jar of Bourbon Rub from rainford a while back and tried it recently. I like it a lot.

BTW 55* (above zero) here today. I think it's global warming.

In case the boss ain't on:

Willie did a listener shout out spot and threw in the "of Willie B's BBQ in Bay shore" at the end! Sounded great.

Stopped in to Willie B's tonight on the way home from work,

Checked out the new sauce spigot to confirm it works just fine.
As in the picture in another related post, it is a nice piece of work but y'all may have noticed it is just a chrome tap with nothing on top. It appears to have some sort of existing thread-type mechanism that would accomodate a couple of hundred assorted SAUCE TAPS or maybe you could substitute a BEER TAP!
Imagine a veritable collection of said items that could be hung on the side wall and changed from time to time to enhance the decor, the ambiance and even the flavor inside?
And, get this, what about having your own special mug, maybe a customized Brethren mug that you could use if you wish when you visit this fine establishment?
But, back on topic, the staff was great as always and the chopped brisket with taters and beans helped cap off a real nice Friday evening.

is it me or does it look like will and ray were seperated at birth?

Stopped by this evening. Motoeric, mineola fred and tim cardz in da house. Willie told us that his "Chimichanga was wet and gooey"

Last edited:
The Wife and I stopped by Willie's yesterday after a visit to mecca. I had my hands all over Fergie when Phil wasn't looking. Phil was cooking for the roofers at his place so we had some spicy Texas sausage, ribs, and Pooh's new chicken recipe-- awesome stuff!

Toured Willie B's and mainly hung out in the kitchen near the magic beer faucet with Fred and Will. Go figure. Lots of laughs. A little later I got to meet MotoEric-- very nice guy.

We got a couple of pulled pork sandwiches to go-- yum! The car was filled with a great aroma all the way home and then we tore into the food like wolves.

Thanks for the hospitality, Will....and for giving me wood!:cool:

Bump.
Stopped in last night again, (actually have stopped in a few times already this winter),
and as usual, a splendid time was had by all.
Visited with the proprietor for a while, sauce spigot working well, and then Timzcardz dropped in with his oldest son I believe and a few xtra pig calendars...
Many topics du jour discussed in between Will and staff filling orders etc.
A bit later, Chris (Nonthink), dropped by with a carton of Stouts as Tim and son departed and more topics of the day were debated.
I know we have had several new folks from the Long Island area join the forum recently so if you have not already, be sure and visit Willie B's in Bayshore.
Make sure to pick up a bottle of sauce and some rub to take home.
I left with one of my favorites, rib sammich w/bourbon rub and sauce, sweet potato fries and baked beans.
It's all good.
Be there soon.
Enjoy.

Back