THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stopped at Willie's about two weeks ago now.... Going thru withdrawl.... Never experienced DT's from BBQ before.

On the serious side. Brought home a pulled-pork platter, brisket platter, half a rack of ribs (dry) and some corn bread. My wife usually doesn't like BBQ sauce, but even with extra sauce, there wasn't enough with our order.

Had my wife leave some Willie B's menus in the lunch room at work (Several of her co-workers live within a short distance of the store), and gave one to someone at work.

Hey Will, ever thought about bottling your sauce and marketing it next to your rubs??

outside of a small party at 2:30 i will be at the store all day if anyone is intrested in hanging out. today is kinda like my day off

i know its short notice but after a little trick or treating with Molly i will be heading back to the stor for a beer or 2 if anyone would like to join me

Here is will doing some sampling of a big ass brisket he sticks his head in the southern pride and tries every piece of meat now thats quality control

Last edited:
Sledneck said:
Here is will doing some sampling of a big ass brisket he sticks his head in the southern pride and tries every piece of meat now thats quality control

Did he tell you to ask him about his wee-nah?

Just stopped by Willie’s for a little hang time with Will, and left with a sliced brisket sandwich, a side is mash and some dirty rice. Always good eats.
I also picked up some of his Bourbon rub too. I can’t wait to try it.

Has Will recovered from his violation from Clint? Damn. I never saw such a brutal attack between brothers.

That unwarranted attack on Will was horrible to watch. I can honestly say it was probably a complete failure of the Bush administration.

He seemed ok to me. Didn’t say anything about being violated. Maybe he’s got post traumatic syndrome.

nonthink said:
He seemed ok to me. Didn’t say anything about being violated. Maybe he’s got post traumatic syndrome.

What happens in Smokers backyard, stays in Smokers backyard.

Unwarranted attack?!!!! Then why do I have a check in my wallet from Willie B's for "services rendered"?

u sure thats a check and not a used condom .... mint.

:icon_clown

ok..

im going to my room now.

BBQchef33 said:
u sure thats a check and not a used condom .... mint.

:icon_clown

ok..

im going to my room now.

And stay in there!!! I'm gonna need to borrow a pair of latex gloves from Sledneck cause you all are FILTHY!:mrgreen:

SmokeInDaEye said:
And stay in there!!! I'm gonna need to borrow a pair of latex gloves from Sledneck cause you all are FILTHY!:mrgreen:

Depends on the size of your hands:roll: Try vinny hes got small hands

Back