Some Catfish-n-Jalapeno Hushpuppies

Jeanie thanks for sharing. Nothing better than catching what you eat and eating what you catch. It looks soooo good!

Great looking pix of great looking food there Jeanie!

Fried catfish is by far one of my all time favorites - you just reminded me I need to fry some up before my lovely wife gets back in town (she's allergic to fish).

You ever put fried catfish on a biscuit? I highly recommend it. :thumb:

Nice. Been a while since I've had fried catfish, and even longer since I've had hushpuppies. Now that I think about it, I haven't had homemade hushpuppies in like...forever.

Bob

Semi-off topic question....
I've got the link to the recipe page. Do I post here and it gets moved there? Or do I post there and it gets copied here? Or are the ones over there "voted in" from over here so to speak?
I've got some dandies I'd like to share.

Jeanie thanks for sharing. Nothing better than catching what you eat and eating what you catch. It looks soooo good!

Thanks Mark! I enjoyed the catching part too. :mrgreen:

Great looking pix of great looking food there Jeanie!

Fried catfish is by far one of my all time favorites - you just reminded me I need to fry some up before my lovely wife gets back in town (she's allergic to fish).

You ever put fried catfish on a biscuit? I highly recommend it. :thumb:

Greg you are full of great ideas! I've not tried catfish on a biscuit, it sounds wonderful! Thank you!! :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Thank you Full Draw! :grin:

Nice. Been a while since I've had fried catfish, and even longer since I've had hushpuppies. Now that I think about it, I haven't had homemade hushpuppies in like...forever.

Bob

Semi-off topic question....
I've got the link to the recipe page. Do I post here and it gets moved there? Or do I post there and it gets copied here? Or are the ones over there "voted in" from over here so to speak?
I've got some dandies I'd like to share.

Bob thanks!!

Sorry I can't be of help with the recipe section... I really don't know the answer!
I'd love to see your recipes though!

Everything looks great Jeanie, and I'm stealing your hush puppy recipe as we speak, those things look fantastic! I figured you wouldn't mind! :grin:

Looks awesome. I'm drooling now.
I haven't had a fish fry in a long time. Need to do one soon.

drooling-homer-simpson1-jpg.23565

Thank you Str8upcop and M&WIronworx! :grin:

Everything looks great Jeanie, and I'm stealing your hush puppy recipe as we speak, those things look fantastic! I figured you wouldn't mind! :grin:
lol Jason...Thanks! I know you're not fond of seafood. Seems like I remember that every time I post pics of fish. :mrgreen: Hope the puppies turn out well for ya. :grin:

Good deal. I'll post some up here in a bit.
No worries on the other thing, I've since figured it out. :biggrin1:

Bob

Bob that's great!! Looking forward to your posts! Thanks!

OutlawSwine Thanks! I went to a fish fry party Saturday... can't get enough of them I guess. :mrgreen:

Thank you Finfan!! I agree! :grin:

Slow-Smoker... Thank you!! :grin:

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your fishing trip and the hush puppy recipe. I can't wait to give it a try. That Bass Pro breader is great I have a couple of them.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your fishing trip and the hush puppy recipe. I can't wait to give it a try. That Bass Pro breader is great I have a couple of them.

You're welcome TBASS and Thank you! I love that breader. The Bass Pro store is my favorite place to shop. I even try to avoid it when I go to Okla City... but it's almost impossible to do. :grin:

You're welcome TBASS and Thank you! I love that breader. The Bass Pro store is my favorite place to shop. I even try to avoid it when I go to Okla City... but it's almost impossible to do. :grin:

I know what you mean. If my wife knew how much money I "really" spend there, I might be in some trouble. Thanks again for the recipe. I always enjoy your posts.

Nice work and nice pics, cowgirl. :thumb:

Some of my fondest memories are of fish fries with my relatives up in Georgia. Fried catfish, french fries, hushpuppies, big slabs of vidalia onion, fresh-off-the-vine tomatoes... mmmm-mmmmm. :-D

Back