THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks so much for the nice comments! You're a kind group of friends! :grin:

It's one of my favorite meals. Reminds me of the fun I had camping and catching the fish.. also reminds me of my mom.

Gary, walleye would be amazing!

Thanks everyone! Hope you give it a try sometime! :grin:

Killer-b looking cook, J! I’d love to learn your blackened spice blend and give it a try! You had me at “walleye”... and I’m already thinking about a Spring canoe trip in Quetico!

Jeanie....there is no better way to honor a fish than what you just did! Everything looks fabulous!
Edit: I would have to go with one of each because that is my two favorite ways to eat it!

Last edited:
Jeanie, if i cooked as good as you, i'd be fatter twice as what i already am!
Nothing you create is less than an Art.

and you fork is danggum cool too! Gotta get me one of those. ;)

I would love to embarrass myself with several plates of that, Jeanie! I'd be wreckin' it till they staged an intervention. Would it be too excessive to put some of that between 2 pieces of garlic bread?:oops:

Jen i would belly crawl across a desert of broken glass just to get a taste of that goodness....Killer looking!!!!! Do you need an apprentice??? Very low maintenance and i work hard....:)

Bookmarked! It's silly I really like cajun food but, have never even tried to make it. This is the last straw. You gave me the final push to embark on a new cooking experience. The sad part is it will take me a while to come close to yours. Beautiful as usual and thanks for the post!

Killer-b looking cook, J! I’d love to learn your blackened spice blend and give it a try! You had me at “walleye”... and I’m already thinking about a Spring canoe trip in Quetico!

Thanks so much! Hope you have great luck on your canoe trip. Sounds fantastic! :grin:

Jeanie....there is no better way to honor a fish than what you just did! Everything looks fabulous!
Edit: I would have to go with one of each because that is my two favorite ways to eat it!
Thank you Jeremy! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. lol I had to try both. :grin:

Back