THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeanie, if i cooked as good as you, i'd be fatter twice as what i already am!
Nothing you create is less than an Art.

and you fork is danggum cool too! Gotta get me one of those. ;)
Great to see you Jim! Hope the world is treatin' you well! Thanks for the kind comment. :grin:

poisson-chats ecrevisse

Most excellent

Try your crawfish mix over beef tenderloin sometime:wink: for tenderloin ecrevisse.
Sounds delicious!! Thanks so much! :grin:

That is just the bomb Jeanie.
Thank you Marty! Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

I would love to embarrass myself with several plates of that, Jeanie! I'd be wreckin' it till they staged an intervention. Would it be too excessive to put some of that between 2 pieces of garlic bread?:oops:

:laugh: Made me laugh. Thanks Greg! lol
Hope you're having an amazing weekend! :grin:

Dayum that looks great! You must have some Coona** in that bloodline! Outstanding!

lol My momma was a Southern Belle. I grew up on grits and gumbo. lol Thanks so much for the kind comment! :grin:

:eusa_clap beautiful

Thanks so much!! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Jen i would belly crawl across a desert of broken glass just to get a taste of that goodness....Killer looking!!!!! Do you need an apprentice??? Very low maintenance and i work hard....:)

Good to see ya Paul!! :grin: Heck, I'd be happy to cook for ya, you can teach me how to weld. lol Hope all is going well in Alabama! :grin:

What a great combination of flavors.
Thank you thirdeye! It's one of my favorite uses of summertime catfish. :grin:

Bookmarked! It's silly I really like cajun food but, have never even tried to make it. This is the last straw. You gave me the final push to embark on a new cooking experience. The sad part is it will take me a while to come close to yours. Beautiful as usual and thanks for the post!
Thanks so much Joe! Hope you give cajun cooking a try. It's pretty simple, just get the spices right and you're good to go. lol
Good luck with it and take pics for us please! :grin:

Damn! I was just thinking of what a fool I’d make of myself if I was there. I would eat every last bit of it all by myself then just look at everybody with a grin.

Back