Some Catfish-n-Jalapeno Hushpuppies

Thank you GrillNewbie! Hope you run across a fresh batch.. or take a weekend off and catch some. :grin:

Smokesalad, Thanks! :grin:

I know what you mean. If my wife knew how much money I "really" spend there, I might be in some trouble. Thanks again for the recipe. I always enjoy your posts.

lol I understand that TBASS! Thought I had a solution for the problem last time I shopped there.. I didn't get a cart. Thought I would spend less... but friends offered to carry "stuff" for me so I still spent quite a bit. :mrgreen:
Thanks TBASS... :thumb:

Nice work and nice pics, cowgirl. :thumb:

Some of my fondest memories are of fish fries with my relatives up in Georgia. Fried catfish, french fries, hushpuppies, big slabs of vidalia onion, fresh-off-the-vine tomatoes... mmmm-mmmmm. :-D

Terry, Thanks! I bet that Georgia fried catfish was wonderful! Your vidalia onion and vine ripe tomatoes have my mouth watering. lol

Thanks again everyone!

I can see you have all the brethren drooling again including me. This is something I've never tried and now you've got me craving catfish and hush puppies. Awesome cook Cowgirl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Last edited:
That's the way we do it here too. Sometimes it might be Bass Crappie and or Brim but you as usual have done it to Perfection!

Great post and pics cowgirl!

I can see you have all the brethren drooling again including me. This is something I've never tried and now you've got craving catfish and hush puppies. Awesome cook Cowgirl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Good to see ya Silverfinger! :grin: Hope you are having a great summer, Thanks! :grin:

That's the way we do it here too. Sometimes it might be Bass Crappie and or Brim but you as usual have done it to Perfection!

Great post and pics cowgirl!
Thank you Toast! I love bass and crappie but have not tried Brim...bet it's tasty too. :mrgreen:

YUM! 1(catfish and hushpuppies) of MY favorites~! Life is GOOD when you can go there and do that.OH the memories!Thanks for that post.

Thank you Firefighter! I really enjoy that little lake. It's usually deserted so I have it all to myself. :grin:

Thank you Cirk! :mrgreen:

George, Thanks! I'm in the clear. Hope all is going well for you too! :wink:

Hoss Thank you! I envy you and Cirk, wish I lived closer to more water.
I bet the catfish in MS are huge! :grin:

This time of year,with a water rise,30,40,50 pound Yellow cat are NOT uncommon on set hooks (back button broken)hookds----Best eating,,,,1.5- 3 lb. Channel cats!:clap:

This time of year,with a water rise,30,40,50 pound Yellow cat are NOT uncommon on set hooks (back button broken)hookds----Best eating,,,,1.5- 3 lb. Channel cats!:clap:

Dang those would be fun to catch! Probably would drag me into the water. lol
I think I need to move closer to MS! :mrgreen: Thanks Hoss!

Back