THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sako you move to Tucson and open a restaurant and I promise to make the 3 hour round trip drive and eat there at least 50 times a year.

That's my dream Bill. With a table always reserved for the brethren.

"Brethren Eat Free." :becky:

Heck yeah I’d hit that and may have to copy that except one thing.. Beans! Can’t stand ‘em! Yeah, I’m a BBQ guy who hates beans (weird), but I assure you my wife is grateful as I already give her plenty night farts without eating them. If I did, I’d probably be sleeping on the couch in short order.
Yeah, that looks so good I’d gladly take the time to pick out the beans! Send one (or a dozen) up here to NorCal!!!

Heck yeah I’d hit that and may have to copy that except one thing.. Beans! Can’t stand ‘em! Yeah, I’m a BBQ guy who hates beans (weird), but I assure you my wife is grateful as I already give her plenty night farts without eating them. If I did, I’d probably be sleeping on the couch in short order.
Yeah, that looks so good I’d gladly take the time to pick out the beans! Send one (or a dozen) up here to NorCal!!!

:laugh: Def skip the beans then D&D. Maybe I should offer this up on Uber eats so they can deliver up north. :thumb:

Uh...yeah, I’d hit that in about a second.
Sako, you never cease to amaze. I hope someday you post a fail or two just for fun. Maybe April Fool’s Day.

Oh believe me when I say I had my fair share. Thanks Kanco!

Btw, heard today that you guys are getting an In-N-Out in Co Springs. First and only one in CO so far.

:heh::heh::heh::heh:

I'm fixing my mistake as we speak with another tri tip :heh:

Stay tuned!!

rL0OHjyh.jpg

Back