So I Made A Salad And The Question Is.....Would You Hit It??

Sako you move to Tucson and open a restaurant and I promise to make the 3 hour round trip drive and eat there at least 50 times a year.

That's my dream Bill. With a table always reserved for the brethren.

"Brethren Eat Free." :becky:

Heck yeah I’d hit that and may have to copy that except one thing.. Beans! Can’t stand ‘em! Yeah, I’m a BBQ guy who hates beans (weird), but I assure you my wife is grateful as I already give her plenty night farts without eating them. If I did, I’d probably be sleeping on the couch in short order.
Yeah, that looks so good I’d gladly take the time to pick out the beans! Send one (or a dozen) up here to NorCal!!!

Heck yeah I’d hit that and may have to copy that except one thing.. Beans! Can’t stand ‘em! Yeah, I’m a BBQ guy who hates beans (weird), but I assure you my wife is grateful as I already give her plenty night farts without eating them. If I did, I’d probably be sleeping on the couch in short order.
Yeah, that looks so good I’d gladly take the time to pick out the beans! Send one (or a dozen) up here to NorCal!!!

:laugh: Def skip the beans then D&D. Maybe I should offer this up on Uber eats so they can deliver up north. :thumb:

Uh...yeah, I’d hit that in about a second.
Sako, you never cease to amaze. I hope someday you post a fail or two just for fun. Maybe April Fool’s Day.

Uh...yeah, I’d hit that in about a second.
Sako, you never cease to amaze. I hope someday you post a fail or two just for fun. Maybe April Fool’s Day.

Oh believe me when I say I had my fair share. Thanks Kanco!

Btw, heard today that you guys are getting an In-N-Out in Co Springs. First and only one in CO so far.

:heh::heh::heh::heh:

I'm fixing my mistake as we speak with another tri tip :heh:

Stay tuned!!

rL0OHjyh.jpg

Back