Smells Like Central TX Here--TX Inspired Q--Semi Live Cook So It's Ready When It's Ready

I tend to forget too so.....we must be getting older. :biggrin1: Sometimes it is nice to do nothing. Enjoy brotha!

Thanks brother Hawk! Just wrapped. :clap2:

Wasn't kidding when i said I went heavy on the pepper :becky:

Big on the pepper and butcher paper - never wrong. Great cook.

Wow! I'll take a few bones and some tacos! That looks incredible!!!

Thanks Erik!

That's how my Grandma taught me, and I have never had a problem. Even if it doesn't turn out perfect, bad homemade bread is always good.

All day every day brother. :nod:

Incredible cook there, Sako! Really enjoyed going to Valentina's with you and would love a couple of those tacos.

Thanks Charles! Glad you guided the ship in Valentina's direction. Absolutely wonderful. I almost went back before I boarded the plane but ran out of time. :laugh:

Fark Yeah.! :clap2: . You weren’t a Fan of a Tex-Mex before cuz it was CaliTexMex.......

Probably! :laugh: Apparently it makes a huge difference where you go.

Looks double nommy, Neighbor!
When are you going to open that restaurant? :grin:

Thanks Neighbor! Y'all are starting to convince me and I really dug the Texas Q scene. I'm honestly entertaining the idea. Probably start with a small trailer next year. :becky: At least that's the idea. :clap2:

Soooooooo..... you're saying you miss us already Sako?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Heck Yeah Paul! Rinse and Repeat. I'm doing my Bday bash this Saturday. S&P Brisket, ribs, TX sausage and chicken lollipops. :heh:

Beautiful. Is that a Shiner bottle opener I see? Love that.

Thanks Mikhail! I had it riveted on when Chris at LSG was building my smoker.

Here it is up close

20141024_165142.jpg

Back