Second Annual Pickled Egg Guess How Many Contest

Got my 10 brave souls to give my rub a try and review. Will have every thing in the mail by the 27th or sooner.

Thanks again for playing along every one.

All Rub Samples Mailed Today

Everyone who requested a sample through this game and those I offered to others. All was mailed first class mail at 3.15 pm central time zone.

Don't forget your review, post it in this thread. What I am looking for is; if you liked it , what you like about it.
if you didn't like it what about it that you didn't like.
and then all tell me what your idea would be to make it better.

Thanks for helping out

Bobby

Bobby I received the rub. Thank you so much. Will definately let you know what I think What do you like to do it on

Bobby, I received the rub and had to dip my finger in to give it a taste.
Thanks for sending it!

Question for you: Is there any accent, sazon, or MSG in it?
I see some tenderizer crystals I think.
I am ok with tenderizer, but those items do not do my GF good.

I just need to know, so when I use it.. whether or not she should eat some of the food.
Also need to know, as I won't do an overnight in the fridge with rub on it for fear of
making it mushy tender. be fine for a quick rub and cook though.

My first thought on tastes were paprika and like a chicken bullion flavor??:confused:
Wondering if that is what I think is msg tasting?

Thanks for sending it out so quick, and I look forward to using it!

Bobby I received the rub. Thank you so much. Will definately let you know what I think What do you like to do it on

Chicken Thighs and Spares is what I like it on the best

Got my sample as well. I'll give it a try next weekend. Thanks Jacob.

You are Welcome

Bobby, I received the rub and had to dip my finger in to give it a taste.
Thanks for sending it!

Question for you: Is there any accent, sazon, or MSG in it?
I see some tenderizer crystals I think.
I am ok with tenderizer, but those items do not do my GF good.

I just need to know, so when I use it.. whether or not she should eat some of the food.
Also need to know, as I won't do an overnight in the fridge with rub on it for fear of
making it mushy tender. be fine for a quick rub and cook though.

My first thought on tastes were paprika and like a chicken bullion flavor??:confused:
Wondering if that is what I think is msg tasting?

Thanks for sending it out so quick, and I look forward to using it!

This batch does have some MSG, I made from my original recipe. I couldn't remember if it made all that much difference in taste as to what I changed it to. In this recipe for the rub I now know it doesn't need it so I'm going back to leaving it out. I'll send you some of the one that will not have msg when I get it mixed up.

Apply about an hour before it goes on the cooker. I'll usually use olive oil or mustard as a binder on ribs and I let the maranade for chicken be it's binder.

That vidio was great Bobby! It looked like that egg you eat made you a little delerious, dropping the plate and all.:p Thanks for sharing.

Hi Bobby,
You mentioned that they were not quite done.. and needed a couple more weeks. What does the extra two weeks do? Curious, as I have not vinegared eggs before.

Gives more time for the vinegar to penetrate the egg. Somewhere along the process I will change out the vinegar. This will provide for optimal penetration and satisfaction.

+Had one last night and it was the side affect that actually woke me this morning. I was ripe, so to speak.

My son will be doing the first official taste test for ya this time. Provided I get enough bribe money together in time.

Thought I would add, when sprinkled with rub they are even better.

Back