THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need to celebrate so this is what I will do, for 10 of you who want to give it a try and post your review of my rub here.

PM me a mailing address and I will mail out samples to the first ten addys I receive. Do Not post your Address in public. PM's only

Will be in the mail before the end of the month, my small thank you for playing along.

UDS thread - 6512 replies

Weber Kettle Appreciation Society - 413

Pretty Good BBQ 2009 - 390

Pitmasters on TLC - 334

BBQ Pitmasters Live Post Room - 332

Rancher Charcoal Sale - 291

Come on oldtimers show your stuff !!! Okay really anbody but fer the oldtimers that are Lurking... That includes you TXShutte !!! - 278

BBQ Championship Series on "VS" TV - 249

and then this thread....

UDS thread - 6512 replies

Weber Kettle Appreciation Society - 413

Pretty Good BBQ 2009 - 390

Pitmasters on TLC - 334

BBQ Pitmasters Live Post Room - 332

Rancher Charcoal Sale - 291

Come on oldtimers show your stuff !!! Okay really anbody but fer the oldtimers that are Lurking... That includes you TXShutte !!! - 278

BBQ Championship Series on "VS" TV - 249

and then this thread....

So what your sayin is were in 10th place:thumb:

thanks for sharing the video.
Did those eggs ever get any better?
The look on your face ......:becky:
jon

You know it, if they don't make you cringe, something ain't right. LOL ON edit' the gas is the best if you like sleeping on the sofa.

Looking forward to my rub. Will be glad to let you know what I think
Again Thank You. Hey maybe my luck will continue and I will win the powerball tomorrow

Lol. That's a great video. So I guess I'm not real clear on this. Do you like pickled eggs or not?:heh::heh: I know I tried many a recipe till I found the one that works for me and has just what I want.

Lol. That's a great video. So I guess
:heh::heh:I'm not real clear on this. Do you like pickled eggs or not?
I know I tried many a recipe till I found the one that works for me and has just what I want.

I can take them or leave them but usually I take them.:thumb:

I usually just make them up around easter so they have lots of rainbow colors. The price of eggs is respectable again so I went for it. Can't wait to get in to the next jar but there worth the wait.

I have even thought of making some deviled eggs out of a few of them for a little extra kick. That should cause a frown or two around the table.:twisted:

You should make a video of Matthew eating them.:redface:
Jon

That would be a hoot to catch
his first expression.
I sneaked one in on him before and
he didn't like it. I will try to
convince him it's the Brethren
thing to do.:twisted:

Pa I think someone already won.... I maybe wrong... But I'm almost certain.

Back