THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:doh:Now I know only a few of you have had some of my rub. Some say sale it but if I can't even give it away.:doh:

No winner yet. Hopefully soon.:pray:

My age plus the pepper count in post 12 will give you the egg count. Matthew just had a birthday so take his age now and subtract the first number of the members post count who is considered a quintessential chatty farker and that will give you the peppers. All the answers are easily found here on site.

Last edited:
#2 51 eggs 6 peppers
#3 54 eggs 3 peppers
#4 51 eggs 5 peppers
#5 53 eggs 4 peppers
#6 50 eggs 6 peppers
#7 53 eggs 4 peppers
#8 52 eggs 7 peppers
#9 53 eggs 8 peppers

47 Eggs 1 Pepper
47 eggs 2 peppers
47 eggs3 peppers
47 eggs 4 peppers
47 eggs 5 peppers
47 eggs 6 peppers
47 eggs 7 peppers
47 eggs 9 peppers

47 Eggs 1 Pepper
47 eggs 2 peppers
47 eggs3 peppers
47 eggs 4 peppers
47 eggs 5 peppers
47 eggs 6 peppers
47 eggs 7 peppers
47 eggs 9 peppers

OK George; the rub is yours, just pm your addy and it's on the way to you.

Thanks everyone for playing along.:clap2:

what??? When did the # of guesses get increased. I KNEW the right answer, but thought I was out of guesses. This is just wrong. I want my entry fee back!!!! I smell a conspiricy! You're just trying to keep the IL folk away from your rub, aren't ya....come on, admit it! You don't like folk from IL, do ya?

Just kidding. Congrats to the winner. :)

My age plus the pepper count in post 12 will give you the egg count. Matthew just had a birthday so take his age now and subtract the first number of the members post count who is considered a quintessential chatty farker and that will give you the peppers. All the answers are easily found here on site.
Now wait just a second here. I posted my reply based on Shut me the fark up at 11:51 before you corrected just several minutes later. 9-1=8. On that info, my answer was correct.
Don't I at least get a friendly reacharound?:becky:

Now wait just a second here. I posted my reply based on Shut me the fark up at 11:51 before you corrected just several minutes later. 9-1=8. On that info, my answer was correct.
Don't I at least get a friendly reacharound?:becky:

No I think thats in the Brethren commandments along with Thou Shall not Rub another Brothers Meat.

But check your PM's that should set you straight.

This was fun, and I will post the first tasting in video form in about three weeks. I will upload the last video tonigh for you to enjoy.

My brain sharted after reading that.

Back