Santa Maria pit/grill build complete!! Yahoo!!

nice ! but are you gonna make a frame so you can have an open pit fire without the whole grill setup ruining the atmosphere ?

nice ! but are you gonna make a frame so you can have an open pit fire without the whole grill setup ruining the atmosphere ?

So, why do I need a frame to do an open pit fire? I just go hang the Santa Maria grill in the shed and let 'er rip. Guess I don't understand.

Fanfarkingtastic!!!!! Very nice job Marty. I really like your floating grill idea. Dang, now I want to build one of those too. :Becky:

I think the landscaping is gorgeous and the grill isnt too bad :clap2: Want to see pics of that suckling pig hit those grates ! great Job Marty thats a top notch SM pit there. Now where is the stone encased fridge for beverages and the pizza oven? lol

I think the landscaping is gorgeous and the grill isnt too bad :clap2: Want to see pics of that suckling pig hit those grates ! great Job Marty thats a top notch SM pit there. Now where is the stone encased fridge for beverages and the pizza oven? lol

I am in the process of building the shed next to my house that will have a fridge.....

No plans yet for a pizza oven but you just never know.....

Awesome job on that Marty... it doesn't look like an addition.. it looks like it's always been there and belongs there... fantastic work!

That looks farkin great ! Nice job Marty ! What's under the car-cover in the garage ?
(I know its car, for those wise guys)

I dunno, that Landarc guy, does he know anything about BBQ or landscape design? I heard he recommended that landscape designer because she looks good in a t-shirt and has a hot accent. I could be wrong though. It is a good thing you hired someone who knows what she is doing, gawd only knows how farked it would be with that guy Landarc. That grill looks a little heavy duty. Nice work.

What, no invitation!!!! I'll bring my own marshmellows!!!!!:becky:

Last edited:
Smores!!! I assume Lynda and I will be getting an invite to the next Tri-Valley Bash in P-Town.

Back