Rock'n Ribfest:Merrimack, NH 6/23-24(w/results) KCBS

Big Barry - did Pete say how many were signed up so far?

I have yet to mail that one out! I better get it in gear.

Big Barry - did Pete say how many were signed up so far?

I have yet to mail that one out! I better get it in gear.

No. He just emailed out to those that he received. It looks like 12 or so were in the email header. I deleted it, sorry.

Get a move-on! Fedex it if you are worried.

Got my confirmation as well. Get your butt in gear Lunch Lady.

I was just looking over the cooks packet and saw that the meat inspection for Saturday and Sunday begins at 8am Saturday, though we're suppose to be set up the day before.

Do any of you teams from last year recall being able to get meat inspected Friday? I'd love to get a head start trimming meat so I can enjoy Saturday a little more than usual.

I was just looking over the cooks packet and saw that the meat inspection for Saturday and Sunday begins at 8am Saturday, though we're suppose to be set up the day before.

Do any of you teams from last year recall being able to get meat inspected Friday? I'd love to get a head start trimming meat so I can enjoy Saturday a little more than usual.

Don't forget that you are allowed to pre-trim at home and bring properly wrapped as another option.

Looks like there is gonna be a "veritable plethora" of farkers there.

I am really looking forward to getting over there Friday to meet as many of you as I can. I will be the one adult not drinking any booze -- can't miss me. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Don't forget that you are allowed to pre-trim at home and bring properly wrapped as another option.

Yeah, I just don't know if I'll be able to get it done during the week and it looks like I'm spending Friday alone up there so would be nice to do it then.

Teams Competing:

Lunchmeat
Frank 'N' Swine
FireFlys
Feeding FriendZ
I Que
Bastey Boys
Flaming Hog BBQ.
Bone Daddy's Voodoo Lounge
Smoke "em if ya Got "em
Qwannabees
Two Fat Polocks
Lakeside Smokers
Q-Ball BBQ
Main St. Elite
B S BBQ
Smokin N' Jokin
Mr C's Smoking and Grilling
Q Haven
Smoke In Da Eye
Smokey Steve and the Hickory Boys
Howling Hog Barbecue
I Like Smoke and Lightning
"Lo' -N- Slo' BBQ
Transformer BBQ
Team BigBarryQ
East Coast BBQ
Black Sheep BBQ
The Pokey Smokers
Smoke 'n' Bones
Boneyard Smokers
Casual Smokers
Yabba Dabba Que
Uncle Jed's BBQ

I can't wait to get up to New Hampshire. In my mind, I'm already there....

Picked up our new trailer today. Going to take a lot of practice to figure out how to park the thing. I'm planning to get there really early Friday so hopefully none of you guys will be there to laugh at my futility as I park it!

Brethren banner will be flying high. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Who else besides me is gonna be in NH Friday afternoon and/or Saturday but not competeting?

I count 8 Brethern teams competeting so it should be a blast to meet everyone.

Weather for the weekend looks good....

Merrimack, NH from weather.com

Friday: Mostly Sunny 73/54
Saturday: Partly Cloudy 74/56
Sunday: Isolated Thunderstorms 79/59

Who else besides me is gonna be in NH Friday afternoon and/or Saturday but not competeting?

I count 8 Brethern teams competeting so it should be a blast to meet everyone.

I plan on swinging by in the early evening. I wanted to compete and have too many obligations this weekend. Next year.

--Larry

Someone just asked me what was the prize money for this event we were going to.........guess what, I can't find it!!! Am I missing something???

I emailed Roland "Pete" Peterson and will post his reply.

Strange.

Back