Rock'n Ribfest:Merrimack, NH 6/23-24(w/results) KCBS

If there is room, Team BigBarryQ will be there! I asked for an application today via email.

MIL lives up near Concord so I get to "write off" the trip!!

Willie B might also be going with his team.

I saw that another CT contest quietly appeared on the schedule, the New Britain BBQ Festival at Rock Cats Stadium August 11th and 12th. Interesting...

I saw that another CT contest quietly appeared on the schedule, the New Britain BBQ Festival at Rock Cats Stadium August 11th and 12th. Interesting...

Hmmm.... Perhaps there will be at least one CT Comp this year....This appeared on NEBS... Not on KCBS yet....Too many "Application comming soon" venues on the schedule...Any info on New Britain, Hartford or Limerock???

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Oooo I am so lost, somebody please help me I can't find the spot where I send for an application or call?? is it on the rotary site? thanks

I also wanted to tell anyone who hasn't been there that Merrimac is a GREAT event for the family, although it might cost ya to get 'em in! I have brought my kids (now 8 and 10) for the past three years. Tons of stuff to do...bands, vendors -food and merchandise-, beer, and an entire kids section. (no motorized rides - mostly bouncy stuff and rock wall) best for smaller kids.
see ya there!

Thanx Ted I need to hurry up and buy some Mud Boots...

You don't need no stinking mud boots !!!

NH06_14.jpg

Have any of you teams who signed up received an entry notification? I sent my application in a couple weeks ago and the check hasn't been cashed. Want to make sure it arrived.

Back