THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headed to Connecticut tomorrow. Be in Merrimack Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

Plan on being there Friday, early afternoon to meet some of the fine folks from this here forum that I haven't met in person yet! See you guys there hopefully!!!

i couldn't get friday off so i'll be leaving southern CT at the *ss-crack of dawn and heading up saturday morning.

hope i don't hit any traffic or anything. hand carrying the whole set-up would be a bummer.

see y'all there!

i couldn't get friday off so i'll be leaving southern CT at the *ss-crack of dawn and heading up saturday morning.

hope i don't hit any traffic or anything. hand carrying the whole set-up would be a bummer.

see y'all there!

Heading north on 95 the first weekend of summer vacation? You might get lucky if you leave early enough!!!

If it makes you feel any better, schools are not out for this weekend around here yet. Mid next week. Plus, you wont be heading towards the NH beaches (unless you take a really silly route - please say you aren't taking 95 all the way). Cup half full!

Many NH schools are out this week. Keep in mind that a new giant factory outlet mall is opening just down the road from the BBQ. They are expecting very heavy traffic in the area.

Back