THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talked to the Store Manager, and he said he could have sworn it went on sale, when he checked he couldn't find! AAAAHHHHHH, he goes on and says,...lets see what kind of price I can get you... he took 40 cents off! aaahhhhhh, he said thats what the vendor paid for it, and couldn't go any lower!

I guess thats the price you pay for living in paradise!

Got the low prices going here in Michigan. THe bags have a $4.99 tag on them, the display says $3.49 and they ring up at $2.99. You just have to ask around to find the display, it was way out of the outdoor grilling section and down by the cash registers on a end cap. The guy helping me find it said it must be good stuff, lots of people were asking for it.

Scott

We are overstocked in upstate SC. Any one needing some should have no problem finding it. Hard to beat the price!

Got half a pallet of it left at HD in Huntington @ 2.99. I was bummed to see 3.49 on the display, but rang up cheap...sa-weet! Only grabbed 3 bags...going for more tomorrow.

Got half a pallet of it left at HD in Huntington @ 2.99. I was bummed to see 3.49 on the display, but rang up cheap...sa-weet! Only grabbed 3 bags...going for more tomorrow.

I'll save you a trip Country, I have a 4-5 bags I'll sell ya. Funny story how I wound up with them though. I'll tell ya later.

Got 15 bags yesterday in Dallas @ 2.99. It's still in my truck, I have no place to put it....! ! ! The wife just shook her head as I was loading it onto the flatbed cart.

The closest HD is out (I bought the last 5 bags a couple of weeks ago) but the next closest one had a full pallet. I bought 10 more bags ($2.99) since that's all the room I have.

For any NoIlFos, the HD in Aurora on Orchard Road (south of I88 ) still had 20-30 bags left.

2.99 at the HD in Whittier on Washington Blvd. I got the last 5 bags.

I was at the HD in Carson on Sepulveda Blvd. today. They had it posted on sale at $3.74 a bag. Knowing whats going down via the Brethern Board I asked for a price check. Despite the tag on the shelf, I was told $2.99. I bought 6 more bags.

They have more. Don't believe the shelf sticker price., it's 2.99.

I was at the HD in Carson on Sepulveda Blvd. today. They had it posted on sale at $3.74 a bag. Knowing whats going down via the Brethern Board I asked for a price check. Despite the tag on the shelf, I was told $2.99. I bought 6 more bags.

They have more. Don't believe the shelf sticker price., it's 2.99.

Gotcha! I am going back to the Goleta branch:twisted:

Back