Propane Torch

Burnzomatic TS 8000 MAPP gas torch. Adjustable flame, Piezio ignitor with a bottle of MAPP for $50. Lights lump in about 20 seconds in 12 degree weather. Lowe's

i want it to light my uds and i'm building another uds, so i want to use it to burn the paint off of it.

DSC02373.jpg

I'm partial to the long barrel ones, so I don't have to reach into the drum very far (I have a 43" tall BDS) or so I can stand way back when I light my Eggs. I also got a 15' hose so I don't have to pack that bottle around.

DSC02826.jpg

I love my weed burner I use it for everything. (preheat smoker-start fire-burn weeds- heat swimming pool- scare people)

I picked up this bad boy at Harbor Freight - love the push button ignitor

91037.gif

My neighbor asked when we started having jets take off in the cul de sac. But then he loved it when I melted the ice on his steps before he could finish his beer.

91037.gif

My neighbor asked when we started having jets take off in the cul de sac. But then he loved it when I melted the ice on his steps before he could finish his beer.

That's the one I have. I have to fight with my father-in-law to see who gets to light the charcoal with it.

91037.gif

Love this one. Get one with an ignitor.

91037.gif

i have this one also. i thought the igniter was broken, but i just had to rotate the electrode back into the gas stream and clean off the gunk on the metal at the sparking path. if your igniter doesn't work, clean & rotate! :biggrin:

91037.gif

somebody had one of those at the K.C bash, I was amazed on how fast it lite lump!

looks like fun to own one,,,, time to go shopping!

thanks for all the input. i guess i'll be placing my order soon.
it shouldn't have problem burning the paint off a drum?

thanks for all the input. i guess i'll be placing my order soon.
it shouldn't have problem burning the paint off a drum?

No problems...what so ever...unless you inadvertantly light something you don't want to burn on fire:shock:

Here's my UDS paint burning...

We got a dusting of snow tonight - maybe I can drive over some in the driveway, pack it down and come Sunday I get to melt some ice!

Back