Pictures of your competition ribs??

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I am competing this weekend in a rib competition and am wondering if you guys wouldn't mind posting pictures of your competition ribs - especially ones that scored well.

Thanks in advance.

IMAG0025.jpg

Dan, I dont have any pics for ya but I can create a visual. full spares with lots of shiners, leave the membrane on and definitely do not put sauce or rub on them.... oh yea, put them in the box meat side down.

Ken

Dan, I dont have any pics for ya but I can create a visual. full spares with lots of shiners, leave the membrane on and definitely do not put sauce or rub on them.... oh yea, put them in the box meat side down.

Ken

Ken, thanks - I'll remember this advice. You're a true Brethren, aren't ya :)
LOL

Looking forward to beating you - I mean, meeting you. I'm gonna say a special prayer for you Saturday :)

Oh, you did the call - the event has been moved from the River Front park to the airport due to the number of entries. You are next the hanger. I'm on runway 5. :becky::becky:

Sorry bro, when Ramona's van was broken in, they stole the computer that had our pictures...

Good luck to ALL the Brethren!

(BTW Kev, don't worry to much about Chambers prayers... He's been praying for me for a while now...)

Sorry bro, when Ramona's van was broken in, they stole the computer that had our pictures...

Good luck to ALL the Brethren!

(BTW Kev, don't worry to much about Chambers prayers... He's been praying for me for a while now...)

Yep, and you're STILL not married :(
Hey, y'all should come down this weekend.

Back