Picked up our new Spicewine!!! "PICS"

burnin butts

Full Fledged Farker
I have to say, it was worth the wait! This cooker is awesome! A big thanks to Jay and all the Spicewine crew. Graphics were provided by Tiger Signs and More. It turned out better that I expected, I've had it running for 2 1/2 hours so far on two chimneys of Kingsford at 225 degrees, and still holding. That's awesome. At this rate it'll pay for itself in about 625 cooks!!! I can't wait till Roots and blues competition next weekend to show it off. Thanks again Spicewine.

Attachments

• Photo0050.jpg
    Photo0050.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Photo0046.jpg
    Photo0046.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo0048.jpg
    Photo0048.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Very nice...congrats. Don't forget to update your signature...the wait is over! :biggrin:

JD

:roll: WOW! EXCELLENT COOKER! Congrats, if it gets lost sometime, just have it sent to me and I'll protect it for you.:mrgreen:

Very nice! I like the black graphics against the yellow! Looks like the cooker is pretty well centered over the axle as well.....how did it pull?

Man that is farkin' sweeeeet! I have to look you up next weekend because that rig is exactly what I want to do.

gary

Oh man...that paint job ROCKS. Love it.

I gotta get ahold of Jay with an idea I have and see what he can do. I think I'm convinced I need a Spicewine for next fall!

Back