Picked up my Shirley!!!

The toe will be a cool story to go along with the rest of picking it up :becky:. Awesome looking smoker!

That is one sweet looking cooking machine..And one jacked up big toe..:doh:sorry for the mishap. I have hit my head on my warmer damper Handel while coming up from the fire box several times.

Lol. The toe is jacked. Thanks very much.

Wow...that thing is a beast! What a beauty! That smoker is so big, if you ever sell your house and move, you should be able to fit all the stuff you own inside. We'll just call it an enclosed trailer! Congrats! :hail:

HAHAHA!! Hopefully it never comes to that but yeah, she's big. Than you

That's gorgeous. Are you sure its big enough?

Thanks!! I think I'm good size wise :wacko:

That was quite an ordeal getting your Shirley! You will forget all about the trouble you went through when you start cooking on that thing. I have had one since February and I absolutely love mine, I am about to go fire it up right now!

Jack

It was still fun. All worth it.

The toe will be a cool story to go along with the rest of picking it up :becky:. Awesome looking smoker!

True. Thanks Jason.

Sweet looking rig, sorry about ur toe at least it is still there:razz: With all the driving you did maybe u could have seasoned it on the way, but you might have overdone the egg sammy. Hope it brings much bliss to you.

That thing is an absolute beauty! Nowhere near my current budget...so much so that my wife saw me reading this thread and said, "you don't need another smoker!" LOL

Is the round lift door chamber to the front of the main cooking chamber just for direct grilling? I like that setup for full versatility...you've got the main chamber, the warmer which can cook direct, an additional direct grill, and deep fryer burners? Nice...

Great looking rig. Sorry about the toe. As we say in the food industry; suck it up buttercup, you have some meat to Q:-D

True... all I have is driving in the rain for 20+ hours. :mmph:

That's enough lol. We were lucky. Sunshine the whole way.

Sweet looking rig, sorry about ur toe at least it is still there:razz: With all the driving you did maybe u could have seasoned it on the way, but you might have overdone the egg sammy. Hope it brings much bliss to you.

Thanks. All good, the toe will heal. Lol. True it's here, it could have been a lot worse. I've never seen an egg mc muffin look so small :mrgreen:

That thing is an absolute beauty! Nowhere near my current budget...so much so that my wife saw me reading this thread and said, "you don't need another smoker!" LOL

Is the round lift door chamber to the front of the main cooking chamber just for direct grilling? I like that setup for full versatility...you've got the main chamber, the warmer which can cook direct, an additional direct grill, and deep fryer burners? Nice...

Thank you brother. Yes. It has a chargrill in front of the cook chamber and 2 propane burners behind for frying or boiling as well.

I wanted to order something that when I have a get together everyone would enjoy food no matter their preferred items.

Great looking rig. Sorry about the toe. As we say in the food industry; suck it up buttercup, you have some meat to Q:-D

Lol. Thanks. The fiance wanted to go to the emergency room. I said nope- I have it coated in pam, I have to at least cure the paint and start the seasoning process. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. They can't do anything for a broken toe anyway so I'll save the copay.

Toedally Cool Pit there ;)

Welcome to the family :cool:

Thanks Fatty. I'm glad to be part of it.

Congratulations on the new cooker! Hope the toe(s) heal quickly.

WOW! That is some beast! Can't wait to see pics of it fully loaded!

Bruce

That is one beautiful Rig!

You have had an adventure and story that you will remember forever (and the Toe will remind you on a regular basis for a long time) on the voyage to pick up your SF and return with the goods.

Hope you have many wonderful cooks on that thing!

Back