Picked up my Shirley!!!

Awesome! I so want to order one, but the wait time is too long. Off course, if I had ordered it a year ago...
Lol. True. You'd have it by now. I'll say, the wait isn't as bad as you think. I am also patienter but I really didn't fiND it that bad.

Well that's a hell of a nice rig. Is the criss-crossed grate for running coals?

If you mean the one in the warmer yes. I had them build it so the coals will be raised off the drippings tray for more air flow and a better burn during direct cooking.

Wow!! What did that cost? I have a Jambo on order just wondering. Looks awesome!

I've seen Paul on vids say they don't discuss pricing and to contact him if interested so I dont want to answer that one. I will say it was a very reasonable price especially keeping in mind the quality you get for that price.

Well I broke my wrist unloading a smoker about 8 weeks ago, so I guess a broken toe isn't quite as bad, but still sux for ya. Sorry man. I feel your pain.

Bad Arse cooking rig!!

That is one sweet looking cooking machine..And one jacked up big toe..:doh:sorry for the mishap. I have hit my head on my warmer damper Handel while coming up from the fire box several times.

Wow...that thing is a beast! What a beauty! That smoker is so big, if you ever sell your house and move, you should be able to fit all the stuff you own inside. We'll just call it an enclosed trailer! Congrats! :hail:

That was quite an ordeal getting your Shirley! You will forget all about the trouble you went through when you start cooking on that thing. I have had one since February and I absolutely love mine, I am about to go fire it up right now!

Jack

Back